Spirit

I came back sometimes to check up on everyone. I attended my own funeral. They all spoke up for me. Minho was kicking the tree when I saw him. I heard him talking to himself. "She actually left me. The last thing I said to her was that I didn't care if she died. I didn't even mean it."

He screamed out. He kept kicking the tree and hitting it with his head and fists. I shook my head. I continued and saw Charles sobbing in his hands and running his fingers through his hair like he usually does. He spoke to himself. "It felt like love at first sight, and now she's gone."

I walked away again. I visited Dobby. He was jumping and playing around with his new pack. I'm glad he's okay. I continued to explore. The village was destroyed and depressing. I went back to where I came from.

So basically, I have a message for you. Live your life that way you want to. You will know when it's your time. You probably think it's weird for me to be talking about this to you, or whoever is listening. This is kind of a ghost thing. A ghost advice from a ghost who regrets a lot. You can choose not to listen to me. If you choose that, then stop. For those who listen, keep listening and life will take you where you want it to take you. I'm a ghost, and I will talk about death sometimes. In the meantime, have a happy life.

Me and my crappy ending.

~the Fangirl