Wedding

It was the day of the wedding. I was freaking out. All my bridesmaids and maiden of honor fussed over me. They were especially worried about my hair. "It won't stay in!"

I was sitting in a chair huddled around by girls. Fiona was my maiden of honor. "Finally!" one of them said.

Then, the bridesmaids went down. Fiona put her arm through mine. "Lets go."

We walked to the meadow. Minho was standing there, handsome in his tuxedo. I made it to the stand. "You look beautiful."

"Thank you. You look handsome."

"Thanks."

We were both nervous. Jeff had volunteered to be the priest. We began to say our vows. Everybody was crying. "Do you, Mae, take Minho to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"Do you, Minho, take Mae to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"You may now kiss the bride."

Minho swept me off my feet and kissed me. It was the most magical kiss ever. Not to mention that it was the longest. Once we finished, everyone clapped.

He picked me up and carried me back home. (privacy please)

There was the beginning of our honeymoon.....

In the morning, I got up and got dressed. I started to make breakfast. Minho came up behind me and hugged me from behind. "What would you like to do today princess?"

I looked up and kissed his chin. "Spend the whole day in the meadow and in the trees."

"Anything for you." he smiled.

After breakfast, we raced to the meadow. We lay in the flowers. We climbed as many trees as we could. We ran in the hills. We hugged and kissed dancing on the plains. It was perfect. Then, we lay beside the lake and splashed in it.

Finally, we just cuddled on the top of the hill. It was dark out. "Time to go back."he said.

"Ok. Tomorrow we will do something different?"

"Sure."

He carried me back to bed. I ended up falling asleep in his arms. He kissed my forehead. "Good night."