Out

Finally, I got out of the hospital. I packed all my things from the house. I was moving to Fiona's place. Minho watched me pack. "Please don't go."

"We discussed this. We are not together anymore." I had tears streaming down.

"Give me another chance."

"I can't."

"You can."

I finished packing. "Good-bye Minho."

He held onto my wrist. I spun around. "Wait, just one more kiss."

Before I could speak, he kissed me. It had no spark for me. I didn't love him anymore. I just stood and didn't kiss back. Then, I left.

He ruined it. I don't regret walking away. I was stopped on my way to Fiona's house. I thought it was Minho, but it was a boy named Will. "Hey!" he said.

"Hi!"

"Look, I had seen you with Minho before so I didn't bother. I really like you. Can we go out sometime?"

I had butterflies in my stomach. "Of course!" he grinned.

"Great! I will see you tonight."

"Ok!"

To be honest, he was REALLY cute. I told Fiona. She freaked with me. "I need to make you an outfit."

"Umm sure." I laughed.

She finished the outfit quickly. It looked beautiful. It was a lace top with her brand of jean shorts.

I got dressed in the outfit. There was a knock at the door. It was Will. "Wow, you look beautiful like always."

I blushed. "Thank you."

He held my hand. We walked to Frypan's restaurant. We had an amazing meal. As we were walking home, he asked me a question. "I was wondering.... if you would be my girlfriend?"

"Yes I would!"

He didn't say anything. He kissed me. This had a HUGE spark. I kissed back. Soon, my back was against the wall. Eventually we stopped. "I need to say one thing," I said. "You are an awesome kisser."

He smiled. It made him feel more confident. He swept me off my feet and carried me to Fiona's house. "It was a great night. Can we do this again?"

I smiled. "Sure!"

I walked into the house. I slid against the door. Fiona looked at me. "What happened?"

"Two things. We kissed, and HE ASKED ME TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND."

Fiona screamed. There was another knock at the door. It was Minho. "What do you want?"

"I want to talk."

"Fine."

He came in. "Look, I'm really sorry. I will leave you alone. I think it's best if we both move on."

"That's no problem. I already did. I have a boyfriend now."

"Already? Who?!"

"Yeah already. I won't tell you. Why are you mad? Why do you care?"

"I still love you. I didn't mean it. Now tell me who."

"You'll find out soon enough."

He left, slamming the door behind him. The next day, Will picked me up. We were going to hang out in the forest. He kissed me. Then, there was an interruption.

Minho pushed Will away. He slammed him onto the ground. They started to fight. "Minho! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WE ARE NOT TOGETHER! STOP AND GO AWAY! I DON'T NEED YOU ANYMORE."

He looked at me. He had hurt in his eyes. They were both bleeding. I started to clean Will up. "Why him?"

"I love him now. I don't need you. I need someone who will treat me right."

Will wiped away my tears. He spoke up. "Go away. She doesn't need jerks like you. I will treat her well. She's my queen."

I smiled at him and kissed his cheek. "Fine." Minho said.

I saw him kiss Sonya. He had his eyes open though. He was looking at me. Forget him. If he's with her, I'm happy for him. I smiled and waved bye. I put my arm through Will's. We walked to the tree and climbed it. We sat at the top.

I was happier now. I sighed and put my head on Will's shoulder. He looked at me. "Have you ever had that feeling where everything is just laid out in front of you? The general feeling of everything?"

I smiled. "All the time."

He put his arm around me. We sat there until sunset.