You Again? (Harry Styles)

Chapter 1

Natalie's POV:

"Nat! Nat! NATALIE!"

"Wha-what?!" I demanded of the person waking me from my perfect dream. I hate that feeling. I finally get a good night sleep and I'm being woken up. I opened my eyes slightly, but only to see a pair of perfect hazel eyes staring back. I groaned and hugged my soft comforter tighter in hopes that Seth would just let me finish my sleep. Not a chance.

"Natalie? Baby? Please wake up? I need to show you something important," he said while leaving kisses down face right to my lips. "Please?"

"Seth. Stop, please?" It wasn't fair! He knew that was my weakness. His kisses always made me weak and made me do what ever he wanted most of the time.

"Not until you come with me," he teased, leaving kisses on my cheeks.

"Fine!" I gave in, not wanting to argue this early when I knew it was useless. "But I want to brush my teeth first."

"Yes!" he cried in success. "Come to the kitchen when you're done, love."

After he left the room, I stayed in bed for a few minutes before getting up and slowly walking to the bathroom that I shared with my boyfriend of almost two years. We had decided to move in together on my 18th birthday. My parents didn't mind, of course. They absolutely adored Seth, as did I. I was lucky to have him. We went to high school together in Wales where both our families lived before moving to London together after high school to go to college. He was that one boy that every girl dreamed of having. He was so sweet and not to mention attractive. He was pretty tall, at 5'10'' and had short, dark brown hair that he kept swept to the side and the most perfect hazel eyes that I have ever seen. Mine were nothing compared to his. I had brown eyes, but a lot of people think tell me that they're more on the golden side. I was glad to have found someone taller than I. I was 5'6''. Not that tall, I know. But my skinny body and long legs made me look much taller.

In the bathroom, I quickly put my long, brown hair in a messy bun and made my way to the toilet. After doing my business and freshening up, I left the bathroom and made my way to the kitchen. I saw Seth sitting on a stool against the counter and decided to try and scare him. It was a ritual that we had, trying to make each other jump when we had the chance.

I quickly tiptoed to where he was sitting on his iPhone as quietly as I could. When I was directly behind him, I swiftly grabbed his sides and yelled "BOO" as loudly as I can. I doubled over in laughter as he jumped up, nearly dropping is phone in the process. He put a hand to his chest and cursed loudly. When he saw me on the floor laughing my heart out, a smirk reached his lips. He unexpectedly grabbed me and through me over his shoulder walking out of the kitchen.

"Seth! Put me down now!" I pleaded, still laughing at his reaction.

"Never!" he replied in a mocking voice. "Not until you say I'm the sexiest man alive!"

"Never!" I yelled, copying him. I tried pounding on his back playfully, but he only started spinning around, making me dizzy.

"Do it!" he replied again. "C'mon, it's not that hard to tell the truth!"

"Psh, you wish! Seth please? I'm getting dizzy!" I yelled.

"Say it first!"

"No!"

"Say it!"

I couldn't stand the spinning anymore so I yelled, "SETH NEWMAN, YOU ARE THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE!"

He chuckled and put me down, "Oh, that? Yeah, I know." I could barely keep my feet on the floor. How was he not dizzy? He was spinning with me, after all.

He saw me struggling to stay on my feet, so he grabbed my elbows and steadied me. When I stopped seeing doubles and regained my balance, he laughed and kissed my nose lightly, only to make me dizzy again. You'd think I'd be used to it after approximately two years...

"What did you want from me anyways? Tell me, Sexy Seth, what's so important you had to wake me up at 9:30 in the morning on a Saturday morning?" I asked as we made our way back to the kitchen. He sat back down on his stool, grinning, as I walked to the other side of the island to look at his beautiful face.

"I was hungry." he shrugged, like it was okay to wake me up this early on my day off for something that stupid.

"You're kidding, right?" I asked, my eyes wide from amusement and play anger.

"No, I'm not... I want pancakes!" he answered making his adorable puppy-dog face.

I just looked at him. He was just too adorable! I couldn't resist giving him what he wanted. "Well, since I'm already up... But you owe me dinner tonight! I am so not cooking after this."

"Yes Ma'am!" he replied saluting me. I rolled my eyes and got cooking.