Chapter 21

A/N: I reread last chapter and noticed how crappy it actually is. My bad. Will try to have this one edited :) 

YES, I CHANGED THE TITLE. It seems more fitting to the storyline than the old title :)

_________________________________________________

Chapter 21

Harry's POV:

"And live while we're young!"

The crowd burst out with screams; some fans were even crying. I looked around at all the other boys and smirked. I can't believe we have this effect on so many girls. I stuck out my fist to Niall and he hit it with his own.

"Another concert: check!" Liam said as he came over and put one arm around me and the other around Niall.

"That was great boys!" Louis said joining the circle.

"Group hug!" I yelled, grabbing Zayn and Liam from either side of me. It's sort of a tradition; we always do a group hug at the end of every concert.

We were living the dream.

~.~.~.~

"You guys do realize that we only have two more gigs before we're back in the UK, right?" I said enthusiastically. When Natalie said she would come to France, I was ecstatic. I haven't seen her in almost three months; I missed her like crazy.

"You're only excited because you're going to see Natalie," Zayn pointed out. He was slumped on the couch of the tour bus. I shook my head at him; I hate seeing him so sad. Niall was currently on his bunk either talking to his mom or on Twitter while Louis and Liam played a very, very competitive game of FIFA. I sat on the chair near the TV eating a banana and watching Liam kick Louis' butt at the video game.

"So you guys aren't as excited to be sort-of back home? We're going to France though!" I have to admit, the main reason I was excited to go was because of Natalie, but I didn't want to tell that to the boys. It's kind of embarrassing.

"Harry we've been to France before... Just admit it already! You just want to see Natalie again," Liam pointed out.

"Whatever," I sighed. He always figures everything out.

"Fuck!"

"Yes! I win. Again!" Liam exclaimed, tossing the controller aside. "I'd beat you at this game in my sleep, Lou."

"I accept the challenge," Louis joked back.

I left the competitive two with Zayn and went to sit on my bunk with Niall. The only thing I could think about is Natalie though. How amazing and romantic would it be if I could take her to the top of the Eiffel Tower and kiss her, just kiss her senseless. Then I could make her mine, treat her like she deserves to be treated. I want her so badly, but there's always that guy between us. I think she might even want me as badly as I want her. Maybe that sounds cocky, but sometimes you can just tell when two people have mutual feelings for each other. Then again, if she did have feelings for me, why would she still be with Seth? She could have left him if she wanted to. She's obviously still with him for a reason. Maybe they're in love. Like real love. If she is happy with him, I won't ruin it. I just don't understand how she could love him. She doesn't sound very 'in love' when she talks about him... Or maybe I just think that because I want to believe it. Honestly, I think she's happier when she's with me. Or do I just think that? After all, I don't ever see what they're like when they're alone, obviously. I'm hoping that she does have feelings for me. The only person on the entire planet that I'm extremely jealous of is that guy. Does he have any idea how lucky he is to have a girlfriend like her? I just want to tell her how gorgeous she is without getting all awkward. I just want to wake up every morning with her in my bed, I want to hold her close and kiss her as much as I want. I want to watch movies and eat with her while I play with her hair and cuddle with her. I want to buy her gifts and spoil her. I just want her. And I think I'm going crazy.