Chapter 10

A/N: Okay, I'm gonna try to update everyday from now on if I'm not busy. I had some family stuff so I didn't have time before. Now everything is resolved and I can continue! Yay!

I'll also try to edit this one and stuff. I'm really bad at doing that. Lol

Enjoy!

_________________________________________________________

Chapter 10

Natalie's POV:

I couldn't help but get all giddy inside when I found out Harry was my new neighbor. Maybe we can be closer now, and I would see him more often. He looked happy when I told him, too. After that night at the movies I thought he didn't like me (as a friend of course), but now seeing his excited expression I know that he enjoys my company at least a little bit.

It didn't take me long to find my door, with it being the only one on this floor. Did I mention that this place was huge? Each floor had only one flat on it, some flats even had multiple floors. 

I set the box I was holding down in front of the door and got my key out. Harry stood behind me, watching over my shoulder as I fumbled with the key. I finally got the door open and walked in, leading Harry to the living room to set the boxes down. 

When we got to the room, I saw Sammie and Tyler all over each other, snogging. I just walked in on my best friend during a steamy make-out session: a sight I wish I'd never seen.

"Oh my God," I whispered to myself holding back my giggles. I turned and looked at Harry, who had an amused expression on his face. Sammie and Tyler didn't even stop. Either they hadn't noticed yet or they didn't care.

I quickly put the box I was holding down and Harry did the same. We looked at each other and burst out laughing as I grabbed Harry's hand and pulled him out of the room with me. I heard a huge thump in the living room and assumed that Tyler and Sammie had noticed us. That sure was a sight...

I couldn't stop laughing as I pulled Harry to the front door.

"Use protection!" I yelled through the door before I shut it behind me. I leaned my back against it and continued to laugh uncontrollably, clutching my stomach.

"That was mean!" Harry spit out between laughs. His laugh was just so adorable!

"What? Those couches are new!" That comment only made Harry laugh harder as he grabbed his side with his free hand. That was when I realized I was still holding his hand. I let go of it before the situation could get awkward. I suddenly missed the warm sensation that his big hand brought to my small one. "I can't believe they were making out, though!"

"I'm guessing that he's not her boyfriend then?" Harry asked as we calmed our laughing.

"He wasn't this morning! I don't know about now," I replied, giggling. "I'm going to kill her for not telling me she likes him, though."

"Leave the poor girl alone, you already walked in on her snogging! I think the embarrassment in that is enough," he said smiling as he watched me sober up. 

"Oh, fine. I'll go easy on her," I joked, rolling my eyes. "Well, since my flat is obviously taken, what should we do?"

I stood up straighter so I wasn't leaning on the door anymore and turned to Harry. I probably shouldn't have asked that; he was leaving before I bumped into him... Great, now he's going to feel like he has to hang out with me. Why did I not think of this before I asked? Surely he's too busy to do anything. Ugh, why am I so stupid?

Quickly, I added, "Unless you have somewhere to be. I mean, I totally understand. You can just go back to doing what you were doing before. I'm just gonna go, um, to the, uh, grocery store," I rambled on. I feel like such an idiot. I probably sound so stupid right now.