Chapter 12

A/N: I feel so horrible for not updating, but I honestly don't have time! D: I'm gonna try my hardest to update as often as I can.

Enjoy!

_____________________________________________________

Chapter 12

Natalie's POV:

"He doesn't remember..." I trailed off, not knowing what this would mean. What's going to happen now? Should I tell him, or should I let him remember on his own? 

"Would you like to see him now?" Otilia asked me. 

"Honestly, I don't know if I can," I said, biting my lip and trying not to cry. Harry stood there watching me with his hands in his pockets. He looked as if he was waiting for me to say something. The problem was, I didn't know what to say. I should think about this before I see him. That was the best idea, I suppose. "I want to think first," I said quietly. 

"Take your time, sweetheart," Otilia nodded. 

I cracked a smile in return and she left. I sighed and turned to Harry; maybe he could help.

"What the hell am I supposed to do?" I asked, sitting back down on the couch and bringing my hands to my face. I really don't want to cry again, especially not in front of Harry for a second time. I felt him sit down next to me and rub my back in a comforting manner.

"Whatever makes you comfortable," he replied quietly. 

Honestly, nothing I do will be comfortable. If I tell him that I wasn't his girlfriend, he would be so confused and sad. If I don't tell him anything, he would just go on thinking that I loved him back. When in reality, neither of us loves the other anymore.  

2011 was the year that I had moved in with him, when our relationship was at it's strongest point. No matter what I did, one of us would get hurt. There were so many 'why's going through my head right now. Why did that stupid driver have to be drunk? Why did he have to hit Seth? Why couldn't he just remember and make my life so much more simple? Why did life have to be so complex?

"What are you thinking about right now?" Harry asked.

I looked up and saw him watching me intently. It made me feel a bit self-conscious; I probably look like a wreck. Should I tell him? He had come all this way just to comfort me, I should tell him.

I looked down at my hands before I replied. "I'm thinking about what I should do... If I tell him, I'll just confuse him. If I don't, he'll just keep thinking I'm his girlfriend and that'll confuse me."

 "Well, what do you value more? Your own piece of mind, or his?"

That, I didnt know.

~.~.~.~

Harry's POV:

"Well, what do you value more? Your own piece of mind, or his?" I asked her. I really wished I could help with this, but I just don't think I can.

"I-I don't really know," she responded slowly. This guy seemed to mean a lot to her, and I don't think I like it. Too bad it doesn't matter what I think in this situation.  

"Do you love him?" Woah, Harry. Where did that come from? Now things were just going to get awkward...

She looked at me and I quickly added, "Sorry, I-I shouldn't have asked that. It's none of my business." I looked down quickly to spare myself from the embrassment of her seeing me blush, which I'm pretty sure I'm doing right now. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

"No, it's fine... The truth is, I used to think I was. Now we're broken up and I don't think I ever did love him. But now..." she trailed off.

Now what? Does she love him again? Does she want him back or something? If she was in love with him in the first place, why did they break up? God, this was so confusing.

"If it's possible to fall in love with someone, is it possible to fall out of love with them? Or do you really love them the whole time?" She asked, looking at her hands thoughtfully with her eyebrows scrunched together. 

What the hell am I supposed to say now? Before I could stop myself, I said the first thing that came to my mind.

"If you're able to fall out of love, then I don't think you ever really loved that person in the first place..." I replied quietly. 

Honestly, I had no idea what that was supposed to me. When did I become an expert anyways?

_________________________________________________________

A/N: Super short and crappy, and I'm sorry I made you guys wait. Please don't hate me, but I'm going on vacation starting tomorrow and I won't be back until Saturday. Sorry guys, I love you for putting up with me though.

Maybe more comments this time? I'll make the next chapter long if I get a lot of comments and/or votes! 

 Thanks bebzz! <3