second thing.

"and now... let's have some good time with our class clown... chenle! chenle, tell the class a funny story!"

hopping out of his seat quickly, chenle, the ultimate class clown ran up to the board.

"come on, lele!"

"tell us a story!"

"you should tell them about your funny dog poop story! i remember that!"

the classmates hollering rang through chenle's ears.

he was the source of all thing funny. zhong chenle was the comedy star of the class.

not only he was extremely dorky and funny, he was crushed on by many. everyone loved him.

but asia didn't, at least in chenle's own thoughts. because they rarely talked much, even though she really enjoyed his stories.

"so... today, i am about to tell a story. i'll be... politically correct as possible-" he coughed and made a joke, which already made the class laugh. "kidding- i love people-"

then he bursted into a little giggle, since he was a hyped boy.

"seriously, there's a guy friend of mine who is offended about mosquitos because people compare them with butterflies though, like seriously-"

everytime a joke went out, people laughed. it was just the beginning, and many other jokes went out, followed by laughter.

he lighted the stressing air of geometry class, and basically brought oxygen to all.

after finishing and laughing along with the classmates, who had fell of the chairs from laughing too much, chenle smiled and secretly darted his eyes to asia.

her smile captured his senses again.

everytime, it happened.

---

"asia... you have a ruler?"

turning her back again to the familiar voice, she snorted unattractively.

"really, dude? what the fuck is wrong with your memory?"

yeah, asia, my memory is too busy remembering about you.

it would be so much better if he could say those words.

"thanks-"

"no problem, lele."