fourth thing.

it was the school field trip.

asia stumbled upon a random double seat with a little bored expession. some of her close girl friends weren't going along with the trip, so she just bit her lip and sat down, hands laid over her backpack on her lap.

"mr.s hwang?"

asia heard the teacher's voice and chatters from behind as she turned around, spotting chenle behind her teacher, awkwardly looking at the floor and playing with his backpack strap.

"there aren't many girls coming today, so can mr. zhong sit with you? in this way, we can provide some other double seats for next classes' students, their bus is already full."

asia darted her eyes to the empty seat next to her, and smiled at chenle. "sure."

they continued on with a happy conversation, of course, with chenle's reddish face that he felt like he could explode right at the spot.

they talked and shared more things about themselves, and found out they had some similarities.

seeing her pupils flashing, chenle's ones started to dilate, and his heart was skipping inside his chest.

---

"chenle, can i borrow your hat?" that day, it was her turn to borrow something from him.

chenle was still shaking from sitting with her, so he couldn't think if anything to say.

"what?" she snorted. "you borrowed my things already!"

chenle handed her the hat and watched her put it on her face, leaning back to keep herself comfortable, which he found extremely adorable when she was down to earth in that way.

"gotta catch some z's." a cute yawn went out from her lips as she closed her eyes.

---

chenle woke up to see some short hair covering his cheek, brushing against it.

asia was leaning herself and her head on his shoulder.

she looked so adorable.

so adorable chenle wanted to give her a kiss. but he couldn't, so the boy just stayed silent and enjoyed the warmth coming from her breath.