third thing.

"class, draw something that makes you happy. feel it through art."

hearing the teacher's drawing topic for that day, the teenagers cringed and secretly snorted.

chenle, again stood up and shyly walked to asia, tapping her beautiful shoulder from the back-view, continuing her beautiful neck lines curved down. her hair was put into one side, which revealed her beautiful visible but subtle neck veins. being a young boy, he didn't find it sexy yet, but just beautiful. simply beautiful. and her honey tan skin. not to mention, her chubby arm was so cute he just wanted to hug and cuddle with her. gosh, she was so beautiful.

"asia... you have a pencil?"

she turned her back and started to complain. "chenle? you always forget stuff... fine, last time, okay?"

the words "last time" scared him a little, but still, he smiled when his crush handed him her pencil and turned his back to walk back into his seat.

chenle printed his lips on her pencil while thinking about what to draw.

he looked up and saw asia's back, remembering about how beautiful it looked when he was near her. the curves, the lines, her soft hair, everything.

then, he slowly put his pencil on the white surface, and started drawing basic lines, even if he knew that it would come out really bad.

"i'd just have to lie that it was my mother, then." he mumbled and smiled, which made his adorable and cheeky almond eyes appear smaller, shaking off a few hairs covering his view.