eleventh thing.

"class dismissed."

hearing the bell, the students rushed through the doors to meet each other at lockers or the canteen, after eyeing on chenle and smirked at him teasingly, leaving chenle being a blushing mess.

he first laid his eyes back to asia, who was writing something on a small note, and quickly tapped on his shoulder, which he was familiar with now but still gave him butterflies, and handed him it before rushing out of the door.

before chenle could take a look at the paper, he saw the teacher calling him up to the board.

"mr. zhong, congratulations on that."

"thank you? i didn't know i could get that much of a score." chenle mumbled, still happily smiling, playing with the corner of the note in his right hand.

standing up, the art teacher eyed him once again, and smirked playfully at him.

"mr. zhong," she said sing-songy. "asia was actually my assistant the day i marked your works, and she complimented it so much, telling me that you deserved it. i also saw the natural aura in the way you drew it, so i agreed. but mostly, it was her who discovered the specialty in the way you drew that day. i wonder if it's actually your mother."

asia was the one who told the teacher first? that he deserved to get the full score?

chenle couldn't stop the butterflies in his stomach and his lungs, giving him an uneasy feeling. drowsy. but drowsy in merry.

"it IS my mother..."

"okay then." the art teacher agreed, but her face didn't show the same meaning. the woman gave chenle a whole-heartedly smirk and dismissed him. "you may go now. enjoy the weekend."

chenle walked out of the class with quick and rushed footsteps, hoping to see asia out there. but instead, she wasn't, which reminded him of the note she handed him.

"lele, meet me at the smoothie stand. :) <3"

the last thing he did was fist-bumping the air like crazy, and jumped up into the air with happiness and a rushed heartbeat.

"oh- shit, i forgot money. i don't want to borrow her money."

and that was the start of a happy relationship.

the end.