fifth thing.

chenle woke up to his boring and annoying alarm, which bugged him, like every other morning.

sitting up, the boy could feel a hot and uncomfortable sensation around the atmosphere. more accurately, on his forehead. his breathing was fast and hot.

unfortunately, he caught a cold, and now he couldn't even open his eyes fully. the boy sadly frowned and smashed his tired back down to his sheets.

"mom! i think i can't go to school today!"

so he couldn't stare at his crush that day.

---

she could feel some emptiness in the class. the chatterings were way smaller and less than usual. everyone was whining about how boring the class was going to be without chenle laughing like a dolphin and trying to contain it while telling stories.

"everyone! geography is starting!" a boy at the back of the class announced, and they all stumbled back to their seats.

asia looked at the empty seat, and gulped a little.

she decided to do it before anyone else could.

"mr. lee, let me do it instead of him." she smiled and took out a piece of paper, not being able to hold a smile, expecting his reaction the next day.

---

"can i borrow your notes from yesterday? so i can write it back in my notebook-" hearing chenle's sentence, asia smiled excitedly and turned back.

asia smirked and put a finger on her lips, still snorting before pulling pieces of neat paper out of her folder.

"here, i copied the notes all for you. just stick then into your notebook neatly, okay?"

after a split second, chenle's face turned into a deep shade of red.

"you- you really did that?"

"yeah."