seventh thing.

the next day was the day everything was known.

instead of sitting in her seat, asia, surprisingly, made her way to chenle's seat and sat on his table, leaning her face in with a sneaky smile. "dude, you forgot something again, right? you just keep borrowing my stuff!"

maybe she was familar with him, so she wasn't distant anymore. instead, she spoked with a quirky and kind of loud voice when she giggled.

chenle could feel the heat, he didn't care if it was because he was wearing a shirt that was too hot for summer but still wore it since it looked stylish, or because his crush was freaking sitting on his table.

"well... i DID forget something." chenle smiled nervously and tried to make eye contact.

he contuniously chanted "you can do it!" in his mind, hands still shaking.

"fuck!" whining, she playfully hit him. "i thought you remembered to bring your own stuff!"

jaehyun's guides and tips were all floating around the shy mind of his, and even him couldn't stop the words from falling from his mouth. it could bring trouble, or complete success.

"can i borrow your eraser?"

chenle tried to keep a serious expression, and a bit cocky, which was different from his normal, or abnormal, everyday persona.

"fine, i'll give you it." she sighed and was about to get off the table when she felt a hand grabbing her wrist fastly and pulled her in.

"oh, and... can i borrow your heart too?"

letting those words fall out, chenle freaked out and looked down the table's surface, expecting her reaction.