playlist // characters

done for me // charlie puth
MAIN SONG FOR THE STORY

"what you thinking? you think that you could be better off with somebody new? i never cheated, deleted everyone cause they made you uncomfortable, these accusations, i can't apologize for something that i didn't do, i won't beg for your love, won't say please, i won't fall to the ground on my knees, you know i've given this everything, baby honestly, i lie for you baby, i die for you baby, cry for you baby, but tell me what you've done for me?"

then // anne-marie
"when you think of late nights with me there in your bed, true ride or die, that's what you had, I loved you.
and when you think of my body on yours, don't forget, once, I would have died for you, but that was then."

peak // anne-marie
"sang out my heart for you."

touch it // ariana grande
"remind me why we're taking a break, it's obviously insane, cause we both know what we want, so why don't we fall in love?"

leave me lonely // ariana grande
"is it love when we've given up before we tried?"

hold up // beyoncé
"can't you see there's no other man above you? what a wicked way to treat the girl that loves you."

river // bishop briggs
"how do we fall in love harder than a bullet could hit you? how do we fall apart faster than a hair pin trigger?"

ring // cardi b feat kehlani
"should i call first? i can't decide, i want to, but a bitch got pride."

only forever // demi lovato
"you know when we get close, you deny the tension between us both."

beautifully unfinished // ella henderson
"i know that i should not hold on, so why can't i let go?"

hurts // emeli sandé
"it hurts, the way that you pretend you don't remember, it hurts, the way that you forget our times together, like the time laid in bed when you said it's forever."

say you love me // jessie ware
"want to feel burning flames when you say my name, want to feel passion flowing to my bones, like blood through my veins."

hungover // ke$ha
"in the dark i can fight it, till it disappears, but in the day light i taste you in my tears."

lightning // little mix
"lightning strikes twice, and it burns like ice, i wish i didn't love you again."

wrecking ball // miley cyrus
"don't you ever say i just walked away i will always want you."

i lied // nicki minaj
"even though i said i didn't love you, i lied."

make me // noah cyrus feat labrinth
"baby say the word darlin', you know just how to hold the sucker down,
i never needed you like i do right now, i never hated you like i do right now."

cry // rihanna
"i didn't give it to you on purpose, can't figure out how you stole my heart."