sixty one

double update because i felt like it..😊

Hestia woke up gasping from her dream as she heard her baby cry, she got up and stumbled as she walked to her baby's crib and picked him up as she sighed wiping his tears and held him close to her chest, "It's okay, it's all gonna be okay."

Hestia sighed and wiped Tom's tears before pulling him in for another hug, "It's okay, it's all gonna be okay, I promise."

Lucas cried loudly making Hestia's heart clench at the sound, she kissed his cheek, "I'm right here, you'll never be alone, okay? I'll be with you whenever you need me, I promise."She spoke softly in her baby's ears, feeling her own tears falling, too.

"Please, don't go."He sobbed loudly causing her heart to clench at the sound. "I don't want to be alone, Hestia."

"I'm right here, you'll never be alone, okay? I'll be with you whenever you need me, I promise."She spoke softly in his ears, feeling her own tears falling, too.

"I hate being without you- I feel- I feel so weak when you're not there- like- like I can't breathe and- and I might be too dependent on you but I just- I just can't go on without you, I feel like I'm alone when- when you're not there- and I panic- and- and I can't do this without you."He cried clutching onto her as if his life depended on it.

"I'm right here," Hestia breathed as she was reminded of her dream as she rubbed her baby's back, he started to calm down and fall asleep while she sang softly in his ears with the tears still falling from her eyes, "You'll never be alone, I'll be with you from dusk till dawn, I'll be with you from dusk till dawn, baby I'll be right here, I'll hold you when things go wrong, I'll be with you from dusk till dawn, I'll be with you from dusk till dawn, baby I'll be right here."

"I'm right here."She whispered softly rubbing his back.

A few minutes later Tom had slept in Hestia's arms, so she laid him down and brought her phone before she started writing in the notes,

I wanna touch you baby
I wanna feel you, too,
I wanna see the sun rise
On your sins just me and you

Light it up, on the run
Let's make love tonight
Make it up, fall in love
Try
(Baby, I'm right here)

But you'll never be alone
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn
Baby, I'm right here
I'll hold you when things go wrong
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn

Baby, I'm right here
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn
Baby, I'm right here

-

Hestia finished recording the song with Zayn and thanked him after they were done, she couldn't believe it, Zayn actually liked one of the songs she wrote and even agreed to sing it with her featuring him, even after he told her that her demo was too good to not be released instead.

She said her goodbyes before getting out of the studio and going to her car, she got inside of it and went towards Tom's house, she parked in front of the building and called Harry who instantly got the memo, he got off his brother's couch and told Tom Hestia was here to pick Lucas up.

Tom put his baby down on the couch and glared at his brother before going inside his room and putting Lucas' toys in his bag before shoving it in Harry's hands roughly, "Why you gotta do this, mate?"

"Because she could have come up and took him, don't you think?"

"Why? So you two would fight again?"Harry asked raising an eyebrow before picking his nephew up in his arms, Tessa ran around the three of them and barked, "Listen, Tom, it's clearly over, stop hurting the both of you and just move on, she did."

Tom tightened his jaw and let out a breath pinching the bridge of his nose before kissing his baby's forehead as Lucas whispered, "Fak."

Tom laughed at him and kissed his cheek, "It's papa or daddy."

"Pap."Lucas grinned throwing his hands up making Tom nod grinning back at his baby.

Harry smiled and clapped his brother on his back before motioning for the door, "I'm gonna head down and I'll see you tomorrow."

"Don't forget that we're gonna go to New York in a few days."Tom spoke rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah, I won't."Harry nodded then opened the door and waved at his brother before going to the elevator, he made some faces at his nephew before he walked out of the elevator, he went out of the building and opened Hestia's backseat door and put his nephew in the baby seat.

He greeted Hestia and sat in the passenger seat next to her then she turned to her baby with a grin, "Hello, baby. Did you have fun?"

"Pap."Lucas said with a grin hitting his hand on the seat.

Hestia sighed and looked at Harry who was speaking, "Tom, Haz and I are going to New York in five days, Luke's all yours."

"I'm going to be preparing for tour, anyways."She shrugged starting the car, "You going to Ma's?"

"Yeah,"Harry nodded and Hestia breathed out then started driving to her baby's grandmother's house.