fifty

Henry walked in the studio where his girlfriend was working after she opened the door and with a small smile sat on the sofa, "How's Luke?"

"He's great,"Hestia smiled softly.

"And how are you?"Henry asked with a curious gaze making Hestia look at him with a confused glance.

"Hm?"

"How are you feeling? I'd like to know if my girlfriend feels lonely, you know."He spoke, putting his hand in his pocket before getting a pack of cigarettes out, he lit one up and put it in his mouth, all while Hestia was looking down at the floor, unable to look him in the eyes making him take the cigarette out of his mouth and yell, standing up tall, "Answer me, Tia!"

"I'm sorry."She whispered weakly, "I'm so sorry."

"You don't feel the least amount of feelings for me? Is this for real?"He asked putting the cigarette down before holding her face gently as he made her look into his eyes, "You don't feel anything?"

"I do, I swear- I do, I'm just confused- I was- I was confused but I cut off any kind of connection between him and I, and- and Harry told me that he'll be the one driving Lucas to and back from him and- and we won't see each other again, I- I swear, Henry, I swear I haven't seen him in so long and- and that I feel something for you,"She spoke with tears in her eyes, "I feel something though I might not show it- but- but it's there, I promise."

He swallowed the lump in his throat along with his pride and nodded when she put her hand on his jaw and pulled his face down towards hers, she put her lips on his softly making him sigh against the kiss, his love for her made him swallow his pride, he knew she still felt something towards Tom, but she was so good at acting that he was convinced that the feeling wasn't as strong as it once was.

The truth was, Hestia did feel something towards Henry, and she loved the feelings he gave her, the kind of feeling that no girl ever gets from anybody but a guy who really loves her, she felt warmth, she felt safe, she felt content, just like she felt when she was with Tom- but with Tom, it was a different kind of warmth, a different kind of love, a different kind of contentment, a different kind of safety.

She pulled away from the kiss and Henry opened his eyes to look in hers, but they were closed, making him smile softly and kiss her temple, before pulling her in a tight hug, she returned the hug and sighed, knowing she had to start treating him right, or else she'll lose him too.

"Hey, I wrote a new song and- I was just recording it."Hestia spoke biting her lip as she pulled away from the hug and looked up at her tall boyfriend, "Do you wanna hear it?"

"Yeah, I'd love that."He grinned and pecked her lips before she returned the grin with her puffy lips and then washed her face quickly in the bathroom before walking in the booth after playing the beat of the guitar on the loop.

(song in media y'all)

I am timid and
I am over sensitive
I am a lioness
I am tired and defensive

You take me in your arms
And I fall into you
I have insecurities
You show me I am beautiful

She looked at him through the glass and saw the soft smile on his face, making her proud because she knew this was the first time she actually wrote something about her current boyfriend. And she was more than glad about it.

Love me or leave me
Just take it or leave it
It's not that I'm needy
Just need you to see me
Take me, free me, see through to the core of me
Take me, free me, there will be no more pretending

He was starting to feel warmth as her soft voice's waves were sent to his mind, it felt like he was engulfed by a warm blanket and hot chocolate after he was in the Russian mountains.

I am temperamental and
I have imperfections and
I am emotional
I am unpredictable
I am naked
I am vulnerable
I am a woman
I am opening up to you

He grinned as she scrunched her nose up to make him laugh and smiled before continuing to sing to her boyfriend,

Love me or leave me
Just take it or leave it
It's not that I'm needy
Just need you to see me
Take me, free me, see through to the core of me
Take me, free me, there will be no more pretending

And the song was about him because he understood her.

He knew what she wanted to say before she said it, he forgave her for her mistakes, he was a gentleman and always made sure she was comfortable with him, he always made her laugh if she was having a bad day, and he always knew her soft spots, heart and body wise, by the way.

Now I stand before you with my heart in my hands
I'm asking you to take me just the way that I am
Please lay down your arms
Do you know me, make me feel safe from harm

Oooh just take me, free me, see through to the core of me
See through, take me, free me, there will be no more pretending
I am temperamental and
I have imperfections and
I am emotional
There'll be no more pretending

It was over now, she said what she had to say, and he got her message.