fifty two

hi. i forgot about this fanfic all of a sudden.. here's the update

Tom fell asleep in Hestia's comfortable car, she put her hand on his bicep and shook it carefully, "Stan, hey, we're at your building."

Tom jerked awake in fright and Hestia grabbed both his arms and tried to calm him down, "Hey, it's okay. It's just me, it's just me."

Tom relaxed as she pushed his curls behind his ears, his forehead was too hot for someone who's sitting in a car with the air conditioner on, she put her hand on his forehead and sighed before pushing his body back further on the car seat before reaching for the button that pushes the seat back, pushing his back so he'd be laying down, but Tom thought she was hugging him.

Hestia laughed slightly and spoke, "I'm just pushing your seat down, Stan, I'm not hugging you."

"Oh,"He mumbled and folded his arms, closing his eyes again, the tight button up shirt he was wearing clinged to his body due to the sweat and she sighed before pushing the curls behind his ears again, before he opened his eyes and spoke softly, "I don't wanna go."

Hestia sighed and straightened up in her seat before putting her head on the steering wheel, trying not to let it get to her, but she couldn't, she had to take care of him if he was this sick- which he clearly was, his temperature was probably higher than forty Celsius so she shifted the car to drive and drove out of his apartment building's parking, she called Harry three times before he picked up.

"Why the hell are you not answering?!"She screamed making Tom flinch visibly causing her to curse silently.

"I was feeding your fucking baby, Hestia, calm your tits, what's up?"He rolled his eyes.

"I want you to be waiting for me in the parking lot,"She spoke, "I'm five minutes away from the building."

"Why?"

"Just fucking do it, Harry."She huffed then hung up.

She stopped at a red light and went out of her car to open the trunk, she got a blanket out and then walked back to the car, she put the blanket around Tom and closed the air conditioner before giving him a small bottle of water that he gulped down then he burped making her look at him with a poker face, "I- I wanted juice."

She sighed and nodded before stopping at a gas station, she took the keys out of the engine and locked the car on Tom before going inside the small market and got a few bottles of Apple, pineapple and red grapes juice before paying and quickly going to the car, she put the keys back in the engine and drove to her house, she parked the car and saw Harry walking towards her.

"Is that Tom?"He asked with wide eyes as she got out of the car and opened the passenger seat.

"Clearly, now help him up to the apartment."She spoke rubbing her face.

"Okay."Harry said helping his brother out of the car, he helped him towards the lift and Hestia took the plastic bag full of juice bottles, quickly locking the car and following the two Holland boys.

"Sam wants me to tell you that he's coming to see Luke tomorrow."Harry said as they waited for the lift to reach the seventeenth floor.

"Why didn't he just call me?"Hestia asked with confusion before huffing, "Wait, almost forgot he hates me."

"He doesn't hate you, Tink."Harry shook his head as Tom laid his head on his little brother's shoulder. "He's just sad that you and Tom aren't together anymore- and that you both ended on bad terms."

"We never ended."Tom whispered quietly, but only Harry was close enough to hear him.

"I'm pretty sure he hates me for what I did to Tom, but anyways, let's go."Hestia spoke and went out of the lift, she pushed the unlocked door open and went inside, she quickly opened the door to her bedroom and pushed the blanket away so Tom could lay down, he fell on the bed with a groan and Hestia took his shoes off before looking at Harry as they both looked at his tight clothes.

"I'll get him one of my shirts, he can just sleep in his boxers."He said quickly and walked to the guest room and took a shirt out and walked back to Hestia's bedroom, she had already taken Tom's pants and button up shirt off and covered him with the blanket.

Harry handed her the shirt as Tom looked at Hestia like Lucas usually looks at her, Harry smiled at their sight and checked on the sleeping Lucas before asking, "Do you need anything?"

"No it's alright, you could leave if you want- or stay in your room, do whatever you want."She smiled softly after putting the shirt on Tom's body, Harry nodded and said his goodbyes before taking his keys and phone then left the house with a sleeping Paddy in his arms.

Hestia then went to the bathroom and took a clean cloth before going to the kitchen, she put ice in a big bowl and then filled the bowl with water before filling a cup with water and took both to her bedroom, she put them on the nightstand and got some painkillers out of a drawer in the bathroom counter then put it next to them.

She put the cloth on Tom's forehead and he just kept staring at her, she gave him the painkillers and he swallowed them with a few sips of water then laid back down on the bed.

"Are you hungry?"She asked softly.

"No,"He shook his head before putting his hand on Hestia's cheek, "I missed you."

"Tom.."She sighed pushing his hand away, "I have a boyfriend, and you said that it was over."

"But I still love you."He said weakly.

"I'm sorry, but I can't do this."She shrugged and got up, "I'll make you some chicken mushroom soup, I know you like it."