Princess of Anastasia 6

Put your story text here...Selena made her dress and Michelle did her hair and makeup. Damon came in after she changed and they all (Damon, Selena and Michelle) were completely breathless she looked in the mirror and gasped.

She was beautiful. The dress was deep ruby red, and around her small waist was a thin chain set with brilliant stones. When she walked the silk shimmered like flames in the light of hundreds of candles. The dress made her hair stand out; it was now in a Taylor Swift up do. Her eyes had red contacts and over her eye lid was beautiful silver and red eye shadow.

She thanked Michelle and Selena for their hard work and gracefully walked to the ballroom where they guests were. As she walked in she felt people watching her and she smiled.

A man came over to her and kissed her hand which was manicured and painted red with silver swirls. His eyes were blue-gray, the colour of the ocean. He was tall and had dark hair. He was a good head taller than Miley. He was just so sexy all she could do was stare at him like an idiot. Then she remembered that she was a beautiful princess.

"Hello your highness, may I take your in a dance" He was really smooth and sexy.

She smiled and quietly agreed.

He placed his right hand around her waist held her hand.

"So you didn't mention your name" Miley said in a flirty voice.

"My name's Prince Demetri, but you may just call me Demetri"

Oh so that means he's one of my cousins. Oh I might choose him to become my groom. Its great Damon taught me a blocking spell so he couldn't hear my thoughts. But maybe this guy is just seducing me to love him?

She used her powers and tried to listen to what Demetri was thinking.

She's so beautiful; I think I'm falling in love with her. I have to make sure she loves me back to. He thought.

She was happy she could hear what he thought and clearly he doesn't know the blocking spell.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Demetri" She smiled.

OMG my heart is beating so fast, her smile is beautiful it makes my heart stop. I think I'm going to die. He thought.

Hmm... Valuable information, my smile is beautiful and it makes peoples heart stop.

"No, no the pleasure is all mine"

Oh he's smooth. She thought.

The song ended and she felt disappointed but he took her hand and led her to a corner of the room.

"You are very beautiful Princess, and a killer. One day you are surely going to kill someone". He said to her.

She playfully hit him on the arm. "No I am not going to kill someone".

"Yes you are, you make peoples heart stop when they look at you did you know that. You made me fall for you". He said.

He kissed her.

She felt his heart beating faster and faster. She pushed him off her.

"What are you doing"? She was mad, how could he just kiss her.

"Come on Princess you know you fell for my good looks and you love me."

"No I did not"

She walked away from him. Thinking even though the kiss was not bad at all and she enjoyed it more than the time Damon had kissed her, she knew it was wrong. What about her and Damon, they had something special, right?

She bumped into Damon.

"Hey Damon"

"Princess"

She tried to read his mind but could not; he must have put on a blocking spell.

"You want to dance"

"Sure" He replied.

As they danced Damon made her laugh. He was funny.

"So have you danced with anyone yet Princess" Damon asked raising his eyebrows.

"Come on I know you know you probably saw the whole thing" He seemed pain at the thought.

"Well yeah I did" He blushed.

They stayed silence for a minute.

"Were you jealous?" She asked quietly.

"Yeah" He turned his head and looked at the floor.

To comfort him she placed her cheek on his chest. He looked down at her and understood.

"Do you love me?" She asked.