Chapter 14

Recap:

"Some one is coming to visit you tomorrow" Mother told her.

Who was it?

Who could it be?

 Chapter 14

She didn't notice the time pass by. It was already late at night. The day passed with people meeting her and asking her if she's alright. They had gotten her teddy bears and chocolates. And before she knew it, it was already night and time to sleep. The next morning she woke up early. Miley brushed her teeth slowly, taking her time because she was up an hour early.

The process was the same as always you know brush, bathe, comb, dress and eat. But today she waited. She waited for the person that's coming today. She sat down in her marvellous room and got a canvas to put on her easel. She felt like painting today. She moved her easel to her balcony and set it down.

Miley looked out at the view and decided to paint that. It was going to be a little challenging but that was the fun of it. She started painting light strokes of blue on the top and adding white for clouds. Before she knew it she was done. She looked at the painting in awe. It was so beautiful! She had to get it framed and put up in her room. She waited a few minutes for the paint to dry. And after about 10 minutes she felt it, it was dry at last!

She got black paint and signed the corner. Then she went to Damon's room. She'll ask him to take her to buy a frame and that way they'll spend time with each other too. She walked to his room and he was on the phone. He noticed her come in.

"Okay I'll talk to you later." He said as he hung up.

"Hey" Miley smiles.

He smiles back.

"Can you come with me? I have to get a frame for my new painting." She asks him.

He seemed to think about it. "I'm sorry I can't, I'm busy. We'll go later."

She walks away from his room disappointingly. She really wanted to go with him. There was no one else to go with her so she had to stay at home.

"Miss.Miley someone's here to see you!" Brynn told her.

Oh yeah she almost forgot, someone was supposed to come today! She ran human speed down the stairs in case the person is a human. While she ran slowly down the stairs she looked down at her outfit. She was wearing a black knee-length pencil skirt, a pink silk ruffled top, black stiletto heels and matching jewellery. Yeah it was a perfect business-e outfit.

When she got down she gasped. It couldn't be!

"Ann!" She screamed.

"Miley!" Ann screamed in the same pitch.

They hugged and sat down on the sofas in the living room. Brynn brought them cookies, coffee and chocolate pastries. Miley reached for a plate of pastry and then got a fork.

"So how did you get here?" She asked.

Miley was sure this place was hidden and you can't just get in here.

"Okay let me tell you, I know everything. In fact I don't think they told you but I was your bodyguard in the human world." 

"You were?" Was the only thing Miley could say, she was stunned.

"Yeah and I know about what happened with your other bodyguard so here I am" Ann pointed to herself.

"So just asking what are you?"

"A werewolf."

Miley nodded.

"This is kind of weird right now, I know. But I want us to be like before. Okay?" Ann smiled.