Princess of Anastasia 8

A couple of days after Miley was waiting in the royal living room for her mother.

"Well Miley how are you doing?"

"I'm doing fine, but why did you call me here?"

"Well I have to tell you something. Your 19 and turning 20 in a little while" The Queen stopped for a second and then continued. "Well Damon must have told you about our Royal tradition where we have to marry our cousins"

Miley nodded.

"You see this is kind of hard to say since we don't know each other that much. You have to get married before your 20."

Miley was shocked. There was only 2 months before her birthday and she had to get married by then. That was just too much.

"Well I know what you're thinking, literally. But you must have thought about which guy you like"

"Yeah I do kind of" She said slowly.

The Queen frowned. "What do you mean kind of?"

"Well the thing is that I love someone and I don't know who there are 2 guys and I think I might like them both. And I'm scared I'll choose the one that's evil"

The Queen stayed quiet for a while and took in what she heard.

"I know what you mean about the evil part that almost happened to me and I know exactly about the loving someone maybe 2 people thing too."

"Well then what did you do?" She asked slowly gaining interest.

"When I was your age that happened to me to but then I knew which one I liked as a brother and which one I liked as in love. Here's what you do, go on a date with both of them separately and spend the whole day with them. Then choose the one that's more fun or which ever guy that makes your heart beat like crazy."

She was shocked yet again she barely knew her mother and here she is giving her love advice.

"Okay mother"

"One thing before you leave dear."

She turned back around to look at her mother "Yes"

"Let me guess those guys are Prince Demetri and Prince Damon"

"W-What how did you know?"

"I am your mother I know"

She left in amazement and then thought about what her mother had said.

She decided to take the advice and date both of them and see which one she likes better. The rest of the day went by with her painting in her room; she painted the view outside of her window and different angles of her room.

She woke early the next morning. She quickly showered, brushed, did her hair and everything. She had on a black leather skirt that was short, like really short with some kind of patterned black panty hose. She wore a sheer red shirt with big roses woven into the fabric in flocked material and a black cami to go under it. Her auburn hair was hung loosely on her shoulders and her eye was glittery with red eye shadow. Her black stiletto heels and beautiful black clutch made her look mature and hot.

She went downstairs to search for Demetri. The maids looked at her in awe and the male workers started at her with desire. She mentally smiled. She found Brynn and asked for Demetri. "Where's Demetri?"

"He's in the ball room"

She quickly walked into the ball room and found Demetri. He was just sitting there, she tapped his shoulder and she looked at her surprised. She heard him think she's hot.

"Hey sexy" He said seductively.

"Hey, get ready. Take me out on the best date ever"

"Really?" He asked surprised.

"Yes now hurry up or I'll cancel it"

"No, no just wait here for me" He ran upstairs as fast as he can and 4 minutes later he was downstairs. He was wearing black skinny jeans, a black and white checkered t-shirt, black converse high tops, and black Gucci sunglasses. And OMG he was sexy and hot. His muscular arms looked so smooth Miley longed to run her hand downs them. He was so pale white and beautiful.

"Let's go" He said taking her hand. He led her out of the grand castle and towards a black 2010 Honda accord. It looked brand new and so shiny she sees her own beautiful reflection.

She got into the car and was surrounded by the scent of the new leather. She inhaled it softly and turned to look at Demetri.

"Where are we going" She asked.

He changed the radio to CD and to the song 'So Much' By Raghav.

"Sorry I can't tell you"

"Oh really" She looked at him.

"Don't you love this song" He said changing the topic. He quietly sang along to the song in an angelic voice.

"It is now" She said smiling at him.

They kept going for 45 minutes, she didn't know where they going because this was actually her first time out of the castle and the garden. She waited impatiently as he quietly sang to songs. And then her favourite song, 'Bottoms up' by Trey Songz ft Nicki Minaj came on and she sang to it too.

He looked at her and smiled. Obviously he didn't know the song and couldn't sing to it.

Miley didn't think she herself was a good singer but he did and so did her friends and family.

"You know you're a great singer" He said at the end of the song.

She blushed and then he was singing again to some song called 'letting go" by Sean Kingston. She stared at him while he sang so beautifully to the song with so much passion as if he actually meant them. And like he knew what she was thinking he said "You know I actually mean the songs, well most of them".

She quickly thought the blocking spell wasn't working and she had to do the spell again. Then panic must have shown on her face because Demetri said. "Don't worry I can't read your thoughts, it just shows on your face" He smiled. "How do you do it anyways this is a spell right?"

"Nope I like reading your thoughts" She said playfully.

"No fair you can read mines and I should be able to read yours"

"Well okay" She said the un-blocking spell and to test it out she thought 'Damon can you hear me?'

AUTHERS NOTE- Hey when I use only one thing like this ' instead of " that means they are talking telepathically.

'Yeah'

'Okay this is better and easier way to talk'

'Yup'

It was getting awkward because they didn't have anything to talk about.

"So...are we there yet?"

"Nope not yet a few more minutes"

"Can you at least tell me where are we going?"

"Somewhere, we are going somewhere"

'Okay really is this place called somewhere?' She asked telepathically.

'No it's not called somewhere... oh we're here!'

"Really finally!"