Toni and Josie

Requested by elitefors

Josie had to admit, Cheryl moving on was actually a little annoying. At first Cheryl was obsessed with her, drawing weird pictures even, and now that she's with that Topaz girl she was ignoring Josie. Josie couldn't blame her, have you seen Toni? Josie would walk the halls alongside Reggie, but that was just a cover. She was waiting for a gap so she could slip in and get Topaz for herself. Josie bent down, sending a silent prayer for her one wish. Make her mine.

Toni kissed Cheryl happily before climbing in the hot tub and shuddering at the heat. "It feels extra hot today, babe, did you change the temperature?" Cheryl checked the thermometer by the table, before gasping in disbelief.
"Oh my god!" Cheryl quickly grab the knob and turned it to the left, Toni felt cooler water take over.
"That's better, why was it so hot?"
"Who knows, oh wait, my mom probably does." Toni frowned, Cheryl's connection with her mother was truly saddening. Toni could see why Cheryl refused to fix it, because Toni had done the exact same thing. But still, seeing her love in pain like that was hard. Cheryl climbed in next to Toni and wrapped their arms around eachother and pushed their heads together. "I could sit here forever," Toni said, closing her eyes and taking deep breaths.
"Me too." After a while they separated and started talking.
"We should have a hot tub party," Toni suggested, and Cheryl liked the idea.
"We should!! But girls only. You, me, Veronica, Betty, Josie and Mid..." Cheryl fell silent and Toni was cast into a memory of Midge Klump who was brutally murdered by Betty's dad, the black hood. Toni could see Cheryl remembered too, Cheryl had taken the news especially hard, she's known Midge all her life, and then someone just isn't there anymore? Poor girl. Cheryl's been through a lot, and Toni knew that, but sometimes Toni wished she wasn't caught up in her problems, she just wanted a happy relationship.

Josie speed walked down the hall, trying to make herself seem like she was in a hurry. She had a plan, just wait and see. She could see Toni at her locker, putting things away casually as she always does at 1:13, not the Josie watched her or anything. She kept to the left of the hallway, and just as she reached Toni's locker she fell into Toni's arms. Josie's things went everywhere but she didn't care, not really. "Oh my god, Josie are you okay?"
"Yeah I'm fine, thanks to you. I must've slipped on something." Toni pushed Josie up and picked up her binder and pencil case. As Toni was collecting a few pens, Josie bent down to, hoping her shirt was lying just a little low. Toni appeared to be unchanged and stood up, handing Josie her pens. "Here, and uh, be more careful next time." Josie gathered herself and walked down the hallway, more sassy this time. Even though her back was turned she knew Toni was staring after her, she knew it had worked.

This is so short I'm so sorry it's been like a month and I've been trying to update more. Sorry for any inconvenience I'll keep trying but I'm a busy person so we'll see. We have a long line up coming;
Charchie #4
Falice reeboot
Bughead reeboot
Sweet Pea and Cheryl #1 (need ship name for that so let me know) and then
Kangs or Fevin or whatever it is now. Any requests let me know, get featured and what not. So happy writing.