[22] No homo

Tonight I'm gonna dance,
For all that we've been through.

|
|
|

A girl reading a Wattpad story called "Wrong world's" pov

"Promise me you will listen and won't take any risks that could get you killed, okay?." Peter said as I put the contact lease's case back in the bag. I had figured that my power... I mean, knowledge about marvel works very well with this thing.

"Got it."

"I'm serious, (Y/n). This is dangerous, you need to stop when I say stop, okay?"

"Yeah, I know." I looked up at him, we were both on the sidewalk, near the place Peter said was HYDRA's lair. The analysis system in my eyes started working on him.

[Name : Peter Benjamin Parker | Secret identity | Spider-man according to Stark's data base | 16 | Status : Healthy | An orphan | May Parker is his only parent]

'I wish I could add '(Y/n) (L/n)'s boyfriend.' In, you thought, then smiled at the fact that you are his girlfriend now.

What was a girlfriend anyway? What do lovers do for each other? You used to read fanfiction, and all you and Peter did was buy potatoes for each other and eat it together.

"Alright. I'm ready." You stood up, brushing off dust.

"Great. Let's go."

The lair was a gigantic warehouse with many guards protecting it. Peter decided to sneak in through the rooftop, he knocked out the guards up there and you both snuck in.

The inside kind of looked like a hospital, clean white walls, and many rooms with bunches of bed and doctors. You then realized it was a lab for the clones, and before any of the HYDRA guards could see you, you snuck into the changing room.

"Hey. I got myself nurse clothes, this could be my disguise." You showed him what you found.

"Yeah! Great. And I could be ugh... a doctor. What do you think? Doctor Parker?" He put the Doctor's clothes over himself, and put his hands to the side, doing the iconic titanic pose to you.

"Yeah great, you look so cute." You told him.

"You look very cute too." He told you.

Then you both smiled at each other shyly, and Peter put the nurses gown around you and buttoned it up over the clothes you were wearing. You also put a doctor's mask over his face and yours, but before you could, Peter stopped you.

"We should take a selfie."

About to destroy the Avengers' blood in HYDRA's lair, very dangerous and we could likely die, but first, lemme take a selfie.

"Sure." You grabbed out your phone and posted a selfie with Peter on your private instagram.

'Late night mission with Spider-bae. #I'mComingForYoAssHydra #HopeWeWon'tGetKilled.' You captioned the picture with Peter's help,

"Alright, I think I'm set. Let's do it." Peter told you then you both opened the door, pretending to be one of the doctors and nurses.