[32] You can't kill me

THE STORY WILL NOT END UNTIL I TELL YOU IT'S THE ENDING.

I was screaming long live
all the magic we made

|
|
|

   "Peter..." I heard my voice escaping my throat, as my body automatically headed towards him.

   Cars blew their horns at us but we did not care, we ran and ran until we fell into each other's arms. I hugged him and all the mountains I carried upon my shoulder disappeared, my heavy heart was told it was going to be okay.

   We pulled back and he looked at me with his big brown eyes and tears welling it up. "You're back. Oh--god, you're back."

   "When I disappeared i was loyal, I ignored fucking Tom holland, because i love you bitch."

  "..."

   "I aint never gonna stop loving you, bitch." I cried into his arms.

   Confused by another world's reference but he still kissed me.

   And we stood there until the people nearby started to look at us, for how long? No idea. So long, long enough, and I'm home now. We smiled at each other with our lips closed but they didn't touch, both had tears welled up.

   He then hugged me tight like he would never let go, and I could've stayed there until the end of the world if the end of the world was not on it's way.

   "I came back with a very bad new..."

   "Can't be bad as when you disappeared." He said. "It almost killed me alive."

   AND IT'S GOING TO KILL YOU BABE.

   "School trip." I said.

   "What?"

   "When is the school trip?"

   "Today. Oh! I almost forgot! I jumped off the bus because I saw the spaceship."

   FUCK. Why'd they send me back on the exact same day? Could they at least send me weeks or days before this happened so i can change the whole plan?

   "You must not go near that thing you hear me?!"

   "I have to, it's an invasion, you go to my place and stay with May, stay safe okay?" He kissed me again.

   "Hell no. I'm not going to let you follow the same route. I'll go, you stay here on earth, okay?"

   "What do you mean on earth, are we going to Mars or something?"

   "Titan."

   "What?"

   "Saturn's moon, Titan!"

   The air swirled around us and in the sky the donut spaceship float down even lower and lower. Peter looked up and his brown hair blew along the wind.

   The crowd went wild and we have come to realize that both of us need to stop arguing and act up now.

   "I shouldn't expect you to have my suit with you, should I?" I asked.

   "Tony has it. But I have spare web shooters." He handed me over the stuff while he got in a public bathroom to change. I looked around, I shouldn't be fighting in this dress.

   I noticed a clothe store that the owner just ran out of it to find some better shelter, i stole the clothes and changed into jeans, shirt, and hoodie. I put the web shooter on my wrists.