Flushed

Your POV

You waited for him outside of the room. Your palms were sweaty and the hair on the back of your neck stood straight up.

The door knob turned and the male walked out. "I must c9nfess that this sweater feels quite g99d if i d9 say s9 myself. I appreciate the gesture 9f giving me the cl9thing." He smiled at you and pointed to the door. "Is that the way 9ut?" He asked. "What?are you leaving?" You asked stepping closer to him. "Well I d9n't want t9 but d9n't y9u?" He asked. You shook your head furiously. "I just met you and it's raining I think you should stay so we can get to know each other." You blushed. 'That sorta sounded desperate' he smiled a little wider.

"Then I'll stay." You smiled as well. "Would you like some tea?" He nodded and sat on the couch in a formal manor. "Wow I never thought Kankri would look like that." You whispered and stared at him as he studied the living room.

"Here it is." You said setting the tea on the table in front of him. "It's nice 9f y9u t9 9ffer me this after all 9f the tr9u6le I have caused y9u." You shook your head. "It was a pleasure taking care of you Kankri." You said sipping at your tea. He smiled but his face then turned into concentration. "Can y9u list f9r me the things that trigger y9u?" Then he rolled his eyes. "Well what I'm asking is if y9u are triggered by pe9ple entering your pers9nal space?" He blushed. You shook your head no."I really don't." You drank some tea yourself and smiled. Turning back to him you opened your mouth a tiny bit to ask him a question. But then suddenly soft lips pushed themselves against your own. It was a very passionate kiss and lasted at least 20 seconds. He pulled back blushing madly and burying his head in his sweater. Your lips tingled as you reached up to touch them. 'He kissed me?' You thought smiling. "Kankri is it okay if I hug you?" You asked. He was silent so you hugged him anyway. "Don't worry I love you too."

You think of what happens next