BONUS CHAPTER

Bonus Chapter

Chanyeol's POV

I knew something was wrong the minute I saw Baek's wedding ring by our bedside table.

Things were a bit strange at first considering that I had first kidnapped Baekhyun and then forced him to marry me.

Marry people don't actually believe me but I did because I had genuine feelings for the man.

The revenge I got on his father was just a bonus but honestly finally being able to call him mine was enough for me.

I thought he would never easily return my feelings but sooner rather than later Baekhyun completely gave himself to me.

I know he might not admit it or say it a lot but I know somehow he also fell in love with me. Maybe even more than I did.

Baekhyun was the perfect one for me. We were so much alike and he was the perfect Donna.

Just as ruthless as I was with the same desire for power and control.

He was never meant to be a subordinate but a rulemaker by my side.

I was finally trully happy and I had everything I needed and desired. I knew he was on the same page and felt the same way.

Everything was perfect.

This is why when I saw his ring by the bedside table at first I was confused.

When I then realized what had truly happened I was broken.

How could he just up and leave when he promised me he would never do that.

He knew my deepest darkest fears but he didn't hesitate to break the one promise I had asked from him.

I almost ripped open the whole of Korea searching for him.

Only when I decided to approach his friends did I get an answer to that I dreaded to hear.

It would have been better if he had been kidnapped or got into an accident.

But the truth ripped me apart as easily as one would rip paper.

He had left me. He had willingly left me and ran away.

I guess I was wrong about how he felt.

He was just pretending to love me while waiting for the right time to reclaim his freedom.

They all told me to just let him go but it wasn't easy to ignore the desires of my heart.

My only one desire.

"Chanyeol I'm sorry. Baekhyun is just mad about his dad" Suho had informed me.

I didn't plan for Baekhyun to find out about his father the wrong way. I knew he would be angry but some idiot had ruined my plans and separated me with my love.

"I don't care. Even if you don't tell me where he is. I will fond him and drag him back and make sure he can never leave me again." I lashed out in anger.

"Chanyeol wait. Please just...just give him some time. He needs to grieve and process everything. And after everything is said and done if he truly loves you he will come back to you. Don't force him because all that will do will make him hate you" Suho said but I wasn't willing to listen.

I couldn't just wait for him to come back to me.

What if he never came? It would mean so much that I wasn't ready to believe.

I couldn't imagine a life without him.

A few days later I found him.

He had moved to America with a new identity and life.