Chapter 5

Baekhyun’s POV

I couldn’t believe what was happening. Someone had taken my son. My little innocent boy.

We had headed back to the mansion as we tried to make a way forward.

Suho and Lay had cut off their honeymoon and sent a bunch of their men to search for Taehyung or whoever took him but we had no luck so far.

“I can’t believe this. I shouldn’t have come back. Now my son is in danger and could even get killed. I knew this was a bad idea” I screamed in frustration.

“Baekhyun calm down” Kai tried to make me relax but that was close to impossible.

“How can I calm down when my soon has been taken away from me” I lashed out but before he could respond my phone rang.

“He…hello” I was trying hard to be strong and not burst into tears.

“It’s been a long time Baekhyun” I instantly recognized the voice.

“Daehyun (I’m sorry guys but he always just ends up as the bad guy. Blame all other chanbaek books I read in the past). What do you want?” I asked annoyed.

Suho gave me a signal and I put the phone on loudspeaker.

“There is a lot I want Baekhyun but we will get to that. I was so happy to hear you were back in town. I was lucky to find you considering how well you hid yourself. Luckily you boarded the plane with one of my men. Also congratulations. Taehyung is a very handsome and energetic little boy. He put up quite a fight” he said and I completely froze.

No no no. Anyone but Daehyun.

He hates me to the core because I assassinated his father and promised he would get his revenge no matter what.

“Where’s the cocky attitude now? Motherhood seems to have turned you into a sap” Daehyun said with a laugh.

“I swear if you lay a finger on my little boy I will cut you into pieces and watch you bleed to death” I lashed out.

“There’s the fire I was looking for. Now calm down before I do something drastic to your little boy. I thought of just killing him but what’s the fun in that. So I decided to make some money out of him. So I want 10 million in cash within 48hours or else I will slaughter your little boy and make sure you get a live view of the show” he said making my heart drop.

“How do I know you haven’t…haven’t already killed him?” imagining that scenario just broke my heart but I had to know if my boy was safe and alive.

“Fine. Just hold”

“Mommy mommy please come save me from the bad man” Taehyung screamed over the phone. They must have hurt him and the thought broke my heart even more.

“Don’t worry my baby mommy is coming to get you…”

“48 hours” Daehyun said before cutting the call.

Only silence followed as I struggled not to cry for my baby.

How dare that useless piece of shit lay a hand on my son? I was going to kill the bastard.

My sadness and distress quickly turned to anger.

“Where do you keep your guns?” I asked but no one responded.

“WHERE THE FXCK DO YOU KEEP YOUR GUNS?” I lashed out in anger.

“Baek calm down and lets think this through” Kyungsoo said.

“That bastard has my son and can kill him anytime. You all know how much he hates me” I said hating how the past was coming to bite me in the ass.