22 - She was Wrath II

Triggering chapter ahead.

Touch her, and you'll learn exactly what's worse than death.
-Unknown

Please vote and comment♥️
___________________________________

'The hound finally came!' a woman beamed.

She had curly golden hair and wore a red dress that exposed her cleavage. She walked closer towards the Hound and trailed her fingers down his torso.

Meela was standing right next to him, her head lowered but completely aware of the woman's actions. She felt herself getting angry when this woman touched him.

Possessive much?

'You brought a woman?' She asks moving to hold Meela but Sandor stopped her. He stood in front of Meela, covering her small body with his large frame.

'She's mine! Not a whore like you,' he snaps suddenly. She didn't know Sandor's temper could flare just like that.

'It's us whores who keep your dicks fulfilled dog, remember that. I don't know about the black haired here,' she says, eyeing Meela up and down.

'Get me some beer,' he says, dragging Meela to a table and sitting. The woman left and came back shortly to hand him some beer and food but never left. Instead she sat next to Sandor.

'Why are you here Hound?' The woman asks.

Meela pressed her lips together, mentally eye rolling to control herself. She wanted to growl at this woman to leave but she couldn't. She was faking this whole thing. She couldn't let her temper consume her and jeopardise both their safeties.

'Found this one in an inn. Thought I could take her back with me. She needs food.'

'I can take care of that. Goes under your account. Let's go gorgeous,' she says standing up but Sandor already had his large hand pressed down Meela's thighs, keeping her in place.

'Which part of she's mine that you don't get? She ain't leaving me. Now get me my damn food and bugger off!' He snaps again.

'I'm not leaving the best customer I've had in years, so try to get used to me,' She says and proceeds to sit on his lap.

What made Meela fuming with rage was that Sandor kept still. He didn't push the woman away.

The sound of her ragged breathings did reach his ears but he made no effort to push the woman away.

'I have a question for ya by the way. You see we woman with big breasts get back pains every now and then. Do you men with big junks like that have any knee problem or something?' She asks, her brows raising.

Sandor chuckled and Meela kept quiet. She looked around her. It was a cold, empty bar with dim lightings and a lot of prostitutes cheering up the dull environment.

They were randomly sitting up or groping or touching men around the inn regardless of their looks. Not that Sandor wasn't good looking, but his scarred form made most women flinch in fear and disgust.

What they don't know is how handsome he is for me. How the right touch sends him into a wanton. Where to touch to make him let out that raspy voice of his that makes me squirm. He was the least bit good looking, but manly and charming than most men I've ever met-Meela stop!

She shook her head. Every damn thought of hers would relate back to Sandor unwillingly. It was annoying and torturing for her when he slips past her thoughts so easily and never leaves.