30 - A Tree, An Attack, Meeting the lil Wolf

I love you babygirl, but some nights are full moons and there's nothing sweet about what I'm about to do to you
- Danny Fuego

******
Votes and comments❤️🌹

'No more..please..' her pleads and cries were unbothered. Sandor was too focused on both their pleasures to listen to her anymore.

They were in the small pool inside the cave, completely bare. Their skins were pressed against each other and neither planned to let either one go.

Meela lost count of how many times Sandor made love to her. He was fascinatingly slow at first, exploring her at different angles and then he became hard and rough, driving her mad unable to meet up with his thrusts. Whenever she was too sensitive or tired, Sandor would stop only to start kissing her body. He would gently place kisses all over her body.

Her fingers, her palm, her forearm, her shoulders, her neck, her waist, her legs. Once he goes up to kiss her swollen core, he would go berserk again and enter her straight.

Immersed in the pool, Meela was straddling his waist while Sandor was holding her waist in one hand and reaching for her breast with another and kissing it.

She got too tired to even moan at one point. She got too sensitive forcing Sandor to stop. He pushed her against a rock and slumped on her chest, breathing heavily.

'You're wonders woman,' he rasps, kissing the red flesh on her chest. She lets out a harsh exhale, hissing in pleasure and he chuckled.

'No more don't worry. Sleep,' he kisses her plush lips and moves to the side to let her sleep on him. Like a magnet, she sticks to his chest and dozes off.

The next morning, she wakes up to find herself tucked tight in his arms. It wasn't actually morning since the hot sun was scorching down the falls causing her to feel a heated atmosphere around her. Meela realised it was already the afternoon.

Sandor was sleeping like a baby. His snores were barely audible. He looked peaceful. His features weren't fierce, but very relaxed.

She smiles staring at his face and kisses the skin on his neck. She felt him stir but Sandor never woke. His hold on her tightened and she presses feather kisses on his collarbone before moving up his throat. That seems to have an effect on him as his eyes flutter open and he looks at her.

There wasn't lust or any arousing look present in his eyes. Just a giant loving man thrice her size looking at her with eyes full of wonder.

'Morning,' He lazily rasps and she mumbles a 'hmmm', continuing her valley of kisses down his bearded cheek till his chest. Sandor hisses in pleasure and grabs her face, all while pinning her down so that he was on top.

He grabs hold of her face in his hands and hungrily kisses her. She moans under the kiss, tasting him.
He pulls away shortly to kiss her forehead and stares at her.

'What?' She chuckles, pondering why he kept looking at her like this.

He shakes his head, pulling her for another kiss but she doesn't kiss him back. He pulls away, confused to why she wasn't kissing him.

'Why do you keep staring?' She asks again and Sandor sighs.

'You're just..' he sighs again, nibbling on her chest. Meela sucked in her breath when his lips finds her hardened buds.

'You're everything to me,' he ends his sentence by moving south, attacking her tender but wet folds.

Meela moaned when his tongue circled and pressed her button. After a series of sucking and lapping on her juices, he entered two finger inside her and began pumping in and out.