40 - The Mute's Cries

We reached the ending of the book.

'Don't stop...oh...S-Sandor...' she could barely keep her eyes open. Meela was seated on Sandor's face while he relished his desires that very night. He wanted nothing more than to have her sitting on his face while he does wonders on her. Meela was carefully seated on his shoulders while his arms were wrapped around her thighs, keeping her spread and open for him to devour and she has never felt better.

This was too much pleasure. Too good. And Sandor made it perfect.

He was worshipping her. All night. Once she got her insane release he would let her rest, but never seeming to stop groping or kissing her all over. And once she was ready and responsive to his touches, he would slide in between her folds and drive her even crazy. Her walls sheathed him well, like a puzzle.

Sandor would make sure he wasn't too fast and that Meela always had the upper hand. But he made sure to give her release after release.

At one point Sandor was sitting against the wall, and Meela on top of him, she was riding him while he lunged in and out from below and leaving her speechless, but his ministrations and body language showed so much intimacy. Their bodies were pressed hard against each other, his arms circled around her back with him pressing kisses all over her neck, shoulders, her chest, her face.

She was losing her mind. Riding Sandor was already providing her with promising pleasure, and when she was too overwhelmed until she slows down, he would make the move, keeping her going and going until her release would reach her. And he wouldn't stop even then, making her quiver and shake and tremble caused by the aftershock of her release and his arms would always hold her, to keep her from falling while his mouth always seemed to knew where to kiss and where to suck.

At one point she realised he has been taking care of her all night. And she wanted to do that too. For her man.

So whilst straddling him, Meela pushed his hands that were resting on her hips and wriggled her way down.

'My turn,' she smirked and before he could respond, she was already pressing his bulge, and circling her thumb around his member. And then her mouth was on him and Sandor groaned loud. And it made her stomach toil and churn with pleasure. She made it messy and sloppy, taking all of him as much as she can while her hands massages his inner thighs. Sandor came in no time and he growled loud when she gagged on his release, taking all of it. He grabbed her face and kisses her hard, thanking her.

'My turn,' he rasps and she smirks while shaking her head. Sandor couldn't help but notice a hint of mischief in her eyes and she quickly climbs on top of him again, this time sitting comfortably on his shoulders with her womanhood facing him. And he eagerly took her into his mouth, toying and biting and licking her.

But he wasn't in control. She was. Her hands had found his and she intertwined their fingers together and pinned his hands above his head, showing she was in control.

He smirked, turned on even more with her sudden change in behaviour. He lapped on her juices and she moaned loud, loving every second of it but she forced him to stop before she had a release and she quickly got down to kiss him hard.

'Fuck me the way you want to Sandor. I mean it,' her tone sounded so sexy and he suddenly gained the confidence to do it the way he wanted. He got off her and kisses her again.

'On your knees,' he ordered and she giggled, excitingly getting on fours as he settled himself behind her. He ran his fingers down her slick folds, pushing 3 fingers in and sending her into a moaning mess. And suddenly his fingers were replaced by his hard groin, and she lost strength of her arms as she shrieked loud.