25 - The Smallfolk and Sandor

Sneak peak: It's a triggering chapter with loads of drama and sexual content.

Vote and comment bruh. I'm not updating the next chapter unless you do. And yeah, if you have any questions about Meela and Sandor, just comment here. I will answer it immediately.

******

She wasn't just pretty. She was otherworldly and vaguely threatening.

Meela could never imagine that the perfect morning for her would be filled with wet kisses all over her body coming with groans from a deep, morning voice laced with hunger. She smiled as she felt his beard tickling her skin.

'Morning,' she giggles.

'Mhmmm,' was all that could be heard from him as he planted kisses along her inner thigh. She gasped loudly, her hands holding his hair in fists. His long arms reached for her bosom and flicked it with his thumbs.

'Ohh-' but before his mouth could inch closer to the spot she desired him to, a knock was heard.

That sent Sandor growling, ripping the sheets away and covering her entire body with it. He was possessive, not wanting anyone else to see her naked. Anyone but himself. Him alone.

She rolled her eyes at the sudden intrusion. She too was frustrated with the disturbance.
'Who is it?' She voices.

'Good morning me lady, the King expects the lady's presence today as well as the Hound's at the nursery.' A shy voice was heard.

'I will be ready at once,' she replies.

They could hear the footsteps which they didn't notice earlier, leaving her doorstep. She sighed as she heard the footsteps disappearing and sat up. As soon as she sat up, the sheets fell off her chest and landed on her thighs. When Sandor saw it, he went berserk and pulled her so that he was on top of her. She could only yelp before he silenced her with a kiss. He groaned in her mouth with pure satisfaction as her breasts were pressed against his chest.

He pushed her body flush towards his, impossibly closer as her hands disappeared in his mane. She gently nibbled on his lower lip but Sandor knew no such thing as being gentle. He shoved his tongue down her mouth and she groaned, cupping his face. His hot breath fanned her face and soon he planted deep, rough kisses down her throat.

'Sandor..ah!' She moaned as he roughly sucked the skin below her ear. He intertwined his hands in hers and pins it above her head. One hand held both her hands while another roamed all over her body.

'Love, we have to stop. Sandor,' she whimpers, but manages to gain the strength to push his face away although she wanted nothing but him to continue. He growls, glaring at her for stopping him.

'You have to leave n-' he kisses her again. This time a completely energy-consuming lustful kiss. He finally moves away after minutes of kissing her. He rested his forehead against hers as she struggles to catch her breath. Her face was already red from the lack of oxygen resulting from the mind blowing kiss they had. He plants a small kiss on her cheek and slightly pinches them before sitting up.

He seats himself on the corner of the bed and slips on his breeches. Before he stands to buckle it up, she wraps her hands around him from behind and kisses his shoulder. Her wet small kisses made him chuckle, turning his head to face her.