Chapter 3

"Ugh, where is that kid?" I groaned as I checked the watch on my wrist after stomping my feet to the ground

Unfortunately, the time showed 4:30 and that made me much more annoyed than before. I waited for half an hour already. And he said we're gonna meet up at 4. How thrilling.

Suddenly, I heard quick steps from behind me and I turned around to see it. It was a figure of an exhausted person, running in an attempt of reaching towards me. Oh, so he finally came. I rolled my eyes as he stopped in front of me.

"H-hey, s-sorry if I'm late." He was taking deep breaths a couple times.

Okay, I do feel bad for him looking all tired and stuff, but what about me? I also waited for him for half an hour! So to make it fair, we're both at fault in this one.

"Clearly." I sassily said and his breaths slowed down after a couple of seconds.

"I'm sorry." He said once again, this time a bit more sincere and clearer since he seemed to have calmed down.

I only nodded and after a while, cleared my throat but he only looked at me. I sighed before firing my question, "So what are–"

I was cut off by a ringtone of a phone that shot up from the person in front of me. Jungkook's phone was ringing inside of his pocket before he took it. I was just observing what was happening since I had nothing to say because I was cut off anyway.

Looking at the caller, he hissed before furrowing his eyebrows. I didn't get to see it and even if I did, I shouldn't because it's rude. He then looked at me before giving me a look of sorry but I just shrugged.

"Just answer it." I said, trying not to sound impatient.

"Thank you. " He said to me before turning his back towards me so I couldn't hear what he was talking about.

His call went on for about 2 minutes and I just stood there awkwardly, thinking what I should ask him after he's done. Maybe his past and reasons why he wanted heartbreak?

Suddenly, his phone call ended and he faced me again after putting his phone back in his pocket. He looked a little concerned which alarmed me. I raised my eyebrows, waiting him to probably say something before I do.

"Uh," His nervous voice led his sentence and I just tried to listen clearly.

"Apparently, I have somewhere else to be. " He continued.

My eyes widened and my jaw dropped. So he's saying, that me waiting for him for half an hour is the most useless thing ever? What the actual heck. I could've spend it for grocery shopping!

"What the heck?" My voice couldn't handle the patience I was trying to put on.

"Then why did I have to wait for you for half an hour?" I asked as my tone went higher, making him feel more guilty than before.