Chapter 3

After you were finally satisfied playing with Ringo, you entered the house. "Hey, (y/n), who were you talking to back there?" Tom asked.

"Eduardo, he said he's numero uno." 

"Don't talk to him again." 

"Why?" 

"He sucks and we hate- I mean, he's a pedophile." 

"Oh, okay." You nodded, not actually understand what he meant by 'pedophile'. The only thing you knew is that Tord said that yesterday.

"Jehovah's Witness! Where is my hentai?!" Tord yelled from his room. 

"I may or may not have burned it with a friend." 

"Fuck you, Tom, you don't have any friend!" 

"Fuck you too, Tord!" 

Tord ran from his room and smacked Tom's head. "Ugh! What do you want, Commie?!" 

"I want my motherfucking hentai!" Tord hissed. They fought, again.

"Whoa, whoa. What's going on here, (y/n)?" Edd suddenly came to the living room. 

"Hey, Mommy Eddie, I think Tom just burn Tord's... hetai? Hentai? I don't know something like that." 

"Oh my Lord, (y/n), please forget what you just know, but anyways, thanks. Don't fight, you two!" Edd yelled.

"Ugh, fuck you, Tord!" 

"Well, fuck you, Tom!" 

"Fuck you, too!" you suddenly yelled with a grin on your face. 

"What? (y-y/n), don't say that, that's a bad word!" Edd said, panicking. "Look what you two had done!" 

"Sorry," Tord and Tom said in unison, stopping their fight. 

"Do you regret it? Now (y/n) knows a bad word!" 

"Yes," they both said, looking down. 

"Good, now apologize." 

"No." 

"Say what?!" 

"Okay, okay, sorry, fuckin' sunshine lollipops," Tom said, rolling his 'eyes'. 

"What did you say, you shitass?!"

Edd sighed. "(y/n), can you go to my room for a while? I think they gonna use so many bad words." 

"Okay, Edd," you ran to Edd's room and started to draw. You heard so many sounds from the living room and yelling, but you just shrugged it off, after several minutes the sounds finally over, you heard footsteps but the footsteps walked past over Edd's room, you heard a door open and someone slammed the door, finally you hear someone singing and a... bass?

You jumped from the bed and walked out from Edd's room, you looked around and there was no one in the hallway, you could only hear someone singing, you followed the sounds and you arrived at someones room. There's a sign, 'Tom's room'. You slowly opened the door, but only a little, you peeked from the door and stared at Tom who was singing.

"We are the ones, the ones you left behind.

Don't tell us how, tell us how to live our lives.

Ten million strong, we're breaking all the rules.

Thank you for nothing, 'cause there's nothing left to lose."

"Wow! You're a great singer!" you shouted, Tom glared at the door and when he realized it was you, he smiled. 

"Come in, (y/n)." Tom said patting a spot next to him, you walked to him and sat next to him. 

"You know that song?" he asked. 

"Of course I do, I love that song! That's 'Thank you' by MKTO right?" (A/N: Y'all should give it a try and listen to it, it's a really nice song!)

"Yeah, can you sing it?" 

"Of course I can!" 

"Go on, I'll play the bass," he said.

"We are the ones, the ones you left behind.

Don't tell us how, tell us how to live our lives.

Ten millions strong, we're breaking all the rules.

Thank you for nothing, 'cause there's nothing left to lose.

Thank you for feeding us years of lies.

Thank you for the wars you left us to fight.

Thank you for the world you ruined overnight.

But we'll be fine, yeah we'll be fine."

You grinned sheepishly. 

"Cool, you're a great singer, and I'm impressed someone like... 5 years old can remember that many lyrics." 

"Thanks, Tommy, can you teach me how to play a bass?" 

"Sure, come here." You sat on Tom's lap and he started to teach you how to play a bass, but you didn't realize there was someone watching you.

~O~

Vote if you enjoy, folks! 🙏