Chapter 13

Hey Guys just F.Y.I italic part is Isabelle dream and if you don't know who All time Low is there will be a picture on the side Thanks ;)

__________________________________

All I saw was black. I was just standing in blackness. I must be dreaming or dead. I looked around for a hope of seeing something or someone. I'm too scared to take a step for the reason that I don't know what I'm going to take a step on or in. I heard a laughing sound in the distance, slowly I turned my head to see where the noise is coming from but I see nothing. The laugh sort of frightens me, because it sounds evil, sinister. Saw something red, like a pair of eyes. The person and it turned out it wasn't a person but a monkey. I ran as fast as I could but their nowhere to run or to hide. Somehow the black ground turned to black water and the farther I ran to it the deeper water. It also became hard for me to run because the water got thicker, and was up to my knees. I turned around to the devilish monkey was right behind me and it made a leap to attack. He crawled on to my back and I lost my balance, and then fell face first into the water. When I fell in the water so did the monkey, but the monkey turned into pink puffy powder. The weird thing is that I can breathe under water and under water I can see a small dose of light. I swam closer to the source, the light was coming from a circle made of what I believe is glass and underneath that glass was a forest. Usually a forest is beautiful and green but this one was dead and life less. Like they haven't seen water in years and I'm just swimming in it.

I saw something walking in the forest, but I wasn't exactly sure about what it was. I took my hand and balled it up into a tight fist, and then I smashed the glass as hard as I could. I made a tiny crack, so I continued to do the same. Eventually I made a hole in the glass and I let the water do the rest. The hole grew bigger and soon it grew big enough for my body to slip through. Fell straight down and landed with a loud thud. I blacked out for a few quick seconds but when I regained my vision I saw 4 guys standing around me.

"Alex Gaskarth?" I said in confusion.

"Who is this Gaskarth you speak of I'm Peter pan." Alex said and I took another glimpse and saw that he was dressed in a Peter Pan costume.

"This is my friend Wendy and the lost boys." Alex or should I say Peter Pan said as he pointed to his friends Jack who was obviously Wendy because he wore the blue dress and Rian(Ryan) and Zack were the lost boys. Rian was dressed in a sunk costume and Zack was in a grey cat costume. I looked over at Rian and Zack and they looked like they were 100% done the Alex's and Jacks shit.

"Look village people." Jack said as he pointed to a group tiny and cubby lawn gnome. The gnomes were the ones I saw when I was in the water. The male gnomes had a green suit on while the female gnomes have blue dress on, and all gnomes had red pointy caps on.

"Young girl, you have brought life back to our village we cannot thank you enough." The guy gnome said in high pitched voice. I took a look around and I saw that the grass had regrown the trees had been restock with bright vibrant fruits, and a river was created by the water pouring from the hole.

"Um yo, I've just been informed that the king wants to meet her." The girl gnome spoke in a deep tone. Can this dream get any weirder?

"We will take her." Alex said all bold and mighty. "Boys please carry the girl." Alex ordered and I felt 2 pairs of hands grab my back and legs and lift me of my feet.

"So what's your name?" Rian asked.

"Isabelle." I said shyly.

"Nice to meet you." Zack said.

Meanwhile in the forest, we were casually walking and carrying on with business. Rian and Zack were struggling to hold my weight over a long period of time. I felt like I was sinking lower and lower until they eventually tossed me back up.