Chapter 7

I proceeded to call the ambulance in panic. Luke took the knife out of Calum's leg and wrapped his flannel around the wound. We managed to get Calum out of the alley and on to the sidewalk.

"Don't worry buddy everything going to be okay." Luke said to Calum as he held on to him for support.

"I'm feeling light headed." Cal mumbled. Me and Rebecca gave him some Advil to help stop the pain but I don't think it's really working. The ambulance came racing down the street and stopped in front of us. Two guys (handsome guys I must add) hopped out from the truck to take Calum into their hands. Another set of people; a man and a woman came out the back with a stretcher. They load Calum on to the black and yellow stretcher and loaded him in to the truck.

"I'm going to go with him if that's alright." Luke said and we agreed that it would be best for him to go.

"Keep us updated." I said and Luke gave us a thumb then we went our separate ways. Me and Rebecca walked to the car.

"What should we do now?" I asked as we entered the vehicle.

"We should just go home. I'll drop you off." She offered. The car ride home was long and quite. I gazed out the window, watching the trees and other objects run by at about 55 miles per hour.

"I don't understand why somebody would do something like this." Rebecca said without taking her eyes off the road.

"Me either." I sighed. I looked down at my lap as I thought of who actually might have done this but I refuse to believe it. We stopped at a red light and I continued to gaze out the window. Walking up the street were two tall guys with the name of Michael and Andrew. Anxiety and confusion took over my brain. I busted out my phone to text Michael really quick. I said 'Hey mike this may sound stalkerish but were you with Andrew around the time of 4:25.' I didn't get any response back from him, which made me worry 10 times more. The cars on the other side of the intersection had stopped and the light turned green. I looked out the window again to see that we have caught up with the two boys but of course the car was faster than them so we ended up pasting them. 15 minutes later we arrived at my house. I told Rebecca that ill text her later before we went our separate ways. I walked through the front door to be greeted by my dad.

"Aw, kiddo why the long face?" My dad asked.

"Long day." I said as my dad took my shopping bag out of my hands. He held the plastic bag with one hand and reached inside to grab the dress. He took it out slowly to see it, gave it one look and slowly back in the bag with a concerned fatherly look.

"Never wear this dress around me" He said as he gave the dress back to me and I gave him a cheeky smile.

"It's a nice day outside we should go by the lake and take some picture." I asked and he agreed. I ran up to my room to grabbed Canon then walked back down the stairs to meet my dad at the front door. My dad is professional photographer and has a tiny little business that is only 20 minutes from my school. Once my dad was equipped and ready to go, we began walked to the lake. The lake wasn't a far walk it only took us 2 minutes. Once we arrived to the lake we sat upon this block of cement that was just in between the water and the grass. I sat on the edge with my feet dangling above the water.

It was only 5 and the sun was still bright so that means no sunset pictures.

"So did I tell you I got a B on my physics test?" I said with excitement in my voice.

"Really is this because of that Luke boy." He said as I bending down to snap a photo of my converse dangling above the water.

"Duh he's my tutor." I said as I sat back up.