Chapter 20

.It is Friday and ready to "Turn up" as the people would say but to me its sounds like the vegetable turnip. The reason I'm excited is because tonight is the night of Calum's party. The only reason why I'm allowed to go is because I told my parents that I'm having a sleepover at Rebecca's and that her parents will be gone but her siblings will still be there, which is a lie because no one will be there. We can't go to Rebecca's house until 5:30 because that's when her parents leave. Right now I'm just chilling at Luke's house because he still has to pack his for the sleepover party. I already did my packing the night before and now is resting in the trunk of his car. I'm lying in his bed on my stomach as I watched that MTV show 16 and Pregnant. Don't ask why, because I don't even know.

"I don't understand the point of this show." Luke stated as picked out some clothes and threw them on my back.

"Obviously the point is to get knocked up then, go on this show to get famous." I said and Luke spun around with excitement.

"We should do that!" Luke said as he hoped on the bed next to me.

"How about no!" I said with sarcasm as I copied his to and expression. His face turned sad and an adorable little pout.

"You're adorable." I said then kissed him.

"I'm not adorable I'm punk rock." He stated, as he made a straight face staring dead at me.

"Right, because its punk rock to have pink underwear with Red hearts on it." I said as pick the pair of underwear that laying beside me and dangled it in face.

"Noooo you weren't suppose to see that." He said as he grabbed them and hide the under wear in his chest. Then he took them and put them over his head, so it covered his eyes and nose. Then he began to wonder around the room with his straight out so he didn't run into anything.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I looked up from phone to examine this weirdness I am witness.

"It's really punk rock when you can't see anything." He said as continued to wander around.

"Is this your butt?" He asked as he gripped my thigh and started squeezing it.

"No that would be my thigh." I said then let out a little giggle. He removed the underwear from his head to see what doing.

"Oh. You should put it on." He said as he hovered the underpants over my head but I swiftly dodged it by rolling over to the edge of the bed.

"Come on I ju-" He said as he attempted it again.

"Nope, not happening." I said laughing, I had to get off the bed so I didn't roll over and fall off but this did make it easier for him to come after me. I tried to walk away from him but he keep following me until I was back up to a wall. Now he's in front of me with the underwear above my head and the only thing stopping him is my hands on his arms. Unfortunately he was stronger than me but I wasn't letting that stop me.

"Lucas what are you doing." I heard Mrs. Hemmings say, I didn't even know that she was in the room.

"Nothinggggg." He dragged out as he remained frozen in the same position.

"You know most moms have to worry about their son, having sex with girls but I have to worry about my son trying to suffocate his girlfriend with his underwear." Mrs. Hemmings said as she shook her head. "Oh and get your bag pack and try not to kill Isabelle in the process." She also added.

"Ok mom." He said with some annoyance in his tone. After that she left me to my doom.

I helped him pack his back, even though he tried to violate me with his underwear. It turns out this boy has a weird selection of underwear. From pineapples to panda bears having sex but we got all his clothes to fit in a small blue duffle bag.