Chapter 1

"Oh my gosh Michael just shut the fuck up already!" I yelled at my friend who thinks he's right about everything. I checked my reflection the mirror and in the back round i see my colorful hair asshole of a friend.

"Can i help you?" I asked sarcastically. I fixed the beanie on my head as he bent down to my level and whispered in my ear.

"You better watch that tone of yours before i make you pay in the bedroom." Great just great. I slammed shut my locker and headed to class. I entered my 1st period which is physics, ugh. I'm only a junior in High school, so i only have 1 more year to go thank god.

Ms. Finkle was babbling on about something meanwhile, I'm sitting in the back texting Michael. He was talking about all the things he was going to do to me later. Me and Michael have this weird friends with benefits relationship but I guess he's my best friend. Besides him I have 2 other friends named, Ashton and Annalise. Ashton has this really fluffy and curly blondish brownish hair , also he has the most adorable laugh ever. Then their's my friend Annalise, my ginger friend, shes really pretty and can get basically any guy she wants.

Later on, it was around noon which means Lunch! I grabbed the lunch my mom made for me and realized it said the name McKayla; my older sister instead of Isabelle. "Great job mom." I mumble sarcastically to myself. I sat down at our lunch table all alone as I waited for my friends. I looked around for Mckayla I spotted her at a table with her friends. I would go over there but her friend are the really snobby popular seniors and they think I'm weird. My sister is just perfect, she has perfect Black hair and blue eyes, a perfect figure and grades. This angers me because it's very clear that my parents like her better. She turned her head to look at me and I motioned for her to come over here. We quickly switched lunches and went back to our business.

"Hey Isabelle" Annalise said while making an entrance and bring along Ash and Mike. "So what are guys doin' after school?" Anna singed.

"Im hangout with Emily." Ashton chirped and we all looked at him with a disgusted look on our face. Emily is the blonde preppy mess Ashton been dating. "No comment." Mike said and we all giggled, well all expect Ash. "Speak of little Miss. Sunshine. " I mumbled softly but loud for Michael and Anna to hear. "Ashy!" She yelled as she ran up to up. They started to hug and kiss each other meanwhile me and Anna made vomiting noise in the back round. When me and Anna looked back at the ugly couple they were both gone. We've might have pissed them off, but whatever.

Later on in the afternoon I sat at home on my bed listening to music and doing homework while I hide from my sister and her friends. My room was covered in posters of bands like Bring me the Horizon, Paramore, etc. I felt my IPhone vibrate right next to me and it was Michael texting to come over. I smirked as I replied back. I grabbed my toms and a jacket and walked downstairs, while i was walking down stairs i overheard Mikayla's friends talking about me. "So where's your emo sister?" The dark skin girl asked.

"She's-" I cut my sister off as I entered the room. "Im right here." I said with my sassy addituted.

"Um was she talking to you?" A guy i think named Derek asked.

"No, but she was talking about me but, so suck-" My sister cut me cut me off.

"Can you leave now?" She asked while throwing her hands in the air.

"Can you stop being an ass?" I yelled.

"I don't have time for you just go!" My sister yelled and I flicked her off as I left. I walked to Micheal's house which was 20 Min's from mine. When i arrived at the front door i could smell the aroma of pizza and weed. Well someones high.

"Hey beautiful." Michael said with a smirk. He spun me around and put his arms around my waist.

"Hey." I said with a laugh at the end. Sometimes i wish me and Michael could be more than just fuck buddy's but he only see's me as a sexual object.