Chapter 7

I, unfortunately, couldn't find Fred or George, so I sat alone in a compartment. Soon, Fred and George came in laughing, as usual. 

"what's so funny now, boys?" I asked them.

" Oh, just ickle Ronniekiens. We told him that there is a..." the started laughing again. seriously the couldn't stop laughing at all. I stood up and went to open the door. I turned around and said " I am going to find Ron. Compose yourselves till I come back."

I walked down a few compartments and decided to check on Draco. I opened his door and sat in.

"Hello, Draco. Want to introduce your friends?" I asked.

" Hello sis!" he started. " you know Crabbe and Goyle". Then he pointed to another girl, who, don't mind me, looked like a pug, and said," this is...."

Before he could finish, the girl extended her hand, which if I must say, could have poked my eye if I hadn't moved back an inch, and said a bit snobbishly, "Pansy,Pansy Parkinson. And who are you?!" The way she asked, rather demanded was insulting. She shouldn't speak with ANYONE like that. Whether a muggleborn, a halfblood or a pureblood. 

" Parkinson, I guess who have a hearing issue. So, hun, please get that ear of yours checked up. To answer your question, I am Narcissa Lily Malfoy, Draco's elder sister, which he had already stated when he greeted me. And another thing, Pansy keep that attitude of yours in line whether you are around or not around me. Is that clear?" I spoke with a teeny bit of demand. Well, I was teaching her to respect others! 

Then I turned to look at Crabbe and Goyle, and said" Nice to meet you Crabbe and Goyle." They replied with nice to meet you's and hello's . 

 Then, I looked over at Draco and asked," Don't you have to be with Daphne?""No thanks, Let her be surrounded by her books."he replied.

I sighed and walked away. Then, I went over to Ron's compartment. I opened the door and said," hello Icle Ronniekeins and company."  

Ron glared at me. " Cissa, don't call me that!" He spoke with food in his mouth.

 I scrunched up my nose in disgust and scolded him," Ronald, chew your food and then speak!"

 I looked at the other two people in the cart and introduced myself," Hello, you two, I am Narcissa Lily Malfoy.And you are?" 

"Harry Potter."The boy with oversized clothes and broken specks introduced himself.

"Hermione Granger"the girl introduced herself. She had extremely frizzy hair and buck teeth which kinda made her look funny at the moment but I knew that with puberty and all, she will be one of the prettiest girls of hogwarts. 

"Nice to meet ya. So, waddya doing?" I asked

"oh nothing, he's gonna show magic" Hermione motioned towards Ron.

"lets see then, huh Ron?" He started saying words together. something about rat.

''oh merlin! Ron. Did Fred and George put you up to this? By the way, Harry, let's fix your glasses."I mumbled Reparo and his glasses got fixed.

"thanks."

"Oh! Ron, Draco's in your year. Be careful, kay? I'll go see your brothers"

I walked back to our compartment.

"oi! Hi Lee! Make some space. I just met ron, making a fool of himself before school. And Harry Potter is on the train."

Lee spit out what looked like pumpkin juice and George choked on his chocolate frog.

"THE HARRY POTTER!" Lee exclaimed.

"No! Lee, I was talking about peeves ghost on this train."I smiled sarcastically.

the rest of the ride went uneventful. I changed into my house clothes. RON, MIONE AND HARRY WERE SORTED IN GRIFFINDOR. i WAS SO HAPPY FOR THEM. OKAY, I WAS KINDA SAD THAT HARRY WASN'T IN MY HOUSE BUT ATLEAST DRACO WAS HERE!

At the end of the year griffindor won the house cup. And did I mention that Harry met Voldemort? and was about to die because of Quirell   along with Harry and Hermione.Harry earned his place in the team because of his amazing seeker skills. I guess being on the Quidditch teams runs in the family.

Alright then, bye! Happy vacays