1977

"Oh, and to whom do I owe the pleasure of meeting at half past two this early morning?" a sharp voice cut the ringing in her head. Time travelling was certainly not going to be a part of her bucket list any time soon.

"Professor Mcgonagall, isn't it? Well, you do look exactly the same as you will in the future, maybe a bit more stressed because of headmaster and Harry, but I don't think it would be anything new considering that you've dealt with the Marauders. Oh, I apologize, I haven't introduced myself. Future you sent me back in time, a prophecy about the Potter siblings. Perhaps I should explain myself in detail."  Narcissa rambled on and on. 

Looking at her slightly frazzled expressions, Minerva took pity on the poor girl and convinced her to have some tea before they further indulged deeper into their conversation. With a deep sigh, Minerva started giving her explanation.

"I assume that you must be severely confused as to why you were sent here and what the prophecy meant. I'd like to warn you though, the future has been completely twisted and the facts given to you are one sided. Now tell me, Miss Potter, yes I know who you are, I sent you here didn't I? Who is the dark Lord?" 

"Well, of course it's Tom Riddle."

"And, well, of course, my child, you are completely wrong. I'd like to give you some time to process this information, but unfortunately, we do not have enough time. The prophecy implies the death of someone close to the dark lord, the first person who knows who he is and what his intentions are. You, Narcissa, are destined to save your future family and friends. While you may not be with them in the future or may not be known as a Potter, they would always be familiar with a part of you."  

"I'm sorry to interrupt but, may not be known as Potter? And the dark Lord isn't the Dark Lord? I apologise once again professor, but I am dearly hoping that you are fully awake, maybe we should talk after you've rested well. And, if this is true, then that definitely sounds bloody bonkers, if you ask me." Narcissa went on.

"Travelling back years, just to know that the Tom Riddle isn't the dark lord, does sound, as you may put, bloody bonkers. But do hear me out, child.                                       

                                                                                                                                       The Dumbledore you know, is not a really good man and Riddle, he is simply misunderstood. Neither is right nor wrong and both have extreme measures. The only problem here is that Dumbledore works in silence.

                                                                                                                               Recently, there have been a lot of witch hunts. Muggle born wizards are being disowned by their families or are just simply abused. Many muggle parents of half bloods have also started leaving their partner and children to fend for themselves. Moreover, there have been mass killings of wizards by muggles. It's horrifying to see that they have shot their own children and relatives as well.   

                                                                                                                                  Tom, he sympathizes with these children. But, without proper guidance while growing up, Tom has resorted to complete Pure blood supremacy. At present, his measures are not as bad as what he will do in the future.                                                                               

Dumbledore on the other hand, wants complete power. He wants the Deathly Hallows and he will go to any length to get them. Albus has manipulated many students in his sickly, twisted ways and most of Riddle's actions are also instigated by him. Most of Tom's decisions as well as his followers actions are controlled by Albus. You must know of the Imperious curse. It's not that Riddle is the good one, It's just that his actions are controlled by Riddle, which make him look like the evil person here. Tom has always been under his control, ever since Albus got him to Hogwarts. He has also shown a mild prejudice against the pure bloods. I do not know much about this either, Miss Potter, this is all I can tell you. You are smart enough to understand."

Narcissa took a deep breath. This was all too much to handle. She now understood why she had never met Harry. She had always gone against Dumbledore, she was like her father, very quick in making decisions and did not shy away from expressing her opinions. This also explained why he never helped Harry out, when the poor child was always on the edge of life.

"This doesn't explain my role though. If both are in the wrong, who do I support? What do I do?" Cissa questioned.

"Albus will not stop. He uses his creative mind to control others. Narcissa, I need you to be in a disguise. You have to support Tom. And by supporting, I want you to stop him from creating more havoc. He needs to know that two wrongs don't make a right. They are all under his control, Miss Potter. You need to free them. Just like how your parents were friends with the Malfoys, we wizards need to bond together instead of being divided. Change their mindset and we should all together stop Dumbledore and his master mind."

"....I'll do it, Professor. But I'm still not sure about how this will all work out, and why me?"

"I'll guide you. And Severus, he will be there with you. Don't worry, child, you could change the Malfoy's opinions including Druella's, I am pretty sure you can convince them as well. As for your disguise..."

A/N

Hi, my loves. It's been a while, right? I hope this chapter gave a clear view of what I wanted. If not, I'll try to write a bit better. I wanted to give a slightly vague idea so that you can discover further secrets and information with Cissa. You might be wondering who Luna is though, right? please wait for the next chapter for that.

xo,