THE PROPHECY

"Well, I guess the prophecy is true then." Charlie said. He was home for the holidays ( pretend he was)

"What prophesy?" we all exclaimed....

"well... umm.. I thought you guys would know." he said.

"Charlie... I love you and all, but please cut the crap." Narcissa rolled her eyes.

"yeah, mate." Fred said.

"wait, you love him, cissa?" George exclaimed. 

"George,that's all what you heard?"Cissa asked, scoffing slightly.

"hey, answer my question. Cissa, he's like, 3 years elder than you." George  said incredulously.

"George, Firstly, he's 4, nearly 5 years elder than me. Secondly, yes, I love him, but like a brother. Now, can we go back to the prophecy ?" Cissa said, annoyed with George and his antics.

"yeah, so this is how the prophecy goes,

 When the only hope dies,

She will be the one to rise,

bore to the brave, raised by the traitors,

she will defeat the dark Lord's might.

for she will transform when the time comes,

from ice to black,

The Slytherin sister of the boy who lived,

will kill the evils with her own hands." 

"bloody hell, that was just..." Ron Weasley started, but he was interrupted by Hermione and Molly.

"Ronald Weasley, don't you dare curse!"both of them exclaimed at the same time.

Narcissa, Harry, Fred and George were all trying to cover up their laughters. Ron and Hermione will continue rejecting their feelings , but it's true, they like each other. And their friends knew. Even if they didn't.

Hermione blushed when Cissa winked at her. Mione didn't care if cissa was a Slytherin, she was just like her sister. She even smacked Draco, her own brother, when he called her a mudblood back in second year. From that day onwards, Cissa was her best friend and she shared everything with her. Even the Ron fiasco.

"So, you mean to say that this prophecy is about Cissa?" Harry asked.

"Well, no, Harry, we are talking about a girl named Myrtle who is your sister. Didn't you hear him say the sister of the boy who lived? who are you, the King of England?" Fred said sarcastically.

Harry blushed while the rest just laughed.

They knew that a war was coming but they wanted to pretend that everything was normal. Just for the holidays. They wished that nothing would go wrong. But how wrong they were...