Revival of Her (Thief King Bakura/Akefia x F!Reader)

Requested by: yanderethiefbakura

This takes place in Ancient Times!

______

A drag, a groan, huffs of pain, Thief King felt so weak. He usually success with some scratches on him. But this time, a deep wound penetrated him. A slash down his chest and a small stab wound in the back as well. Who knew that the Pharaoh's guards got stronger? Bakura should've been male resilient, he is referred to as Thief King. Now his record is tarnished with this tripe. It'll be the talk of the town, 'Thief King is almost dead, we can rest'. Oh gods, not this.

Bakura winces at his pain, his feet began to drag across the desert sand. His vision was going blurry, and his head became lighter and lighter. He can't die now, he needs to avenge his village. Bakura soon fell to the ground, blood spilling from his body. His eyes seemed too blank, and his expression was too. This shouldn't be the end for the notorious Thief King. Wha will his Shadow Riders think? He could feel his soul get weaker and weaker by every second. A sharp breath escaped from the male's lungs. It can't be his time, not now, never...

His thoughts were scattering like drop of rain. They were messy, and destruction. A storm loomed over his body and mind. His toes couldn't move, and it's traveling. His calves, now his entirety of his legs. Everything was becoming back, the moon or the stars were not showing. Blood dripped from his mouth as he tried to keep his lips moving. But that was already hard enough, his grip became weaker by the moment. Bakura's eyes were fluttering, he was losing sight. Will he even make in the after life? Or will the gods punish him for his sins? Either one, sounds terrifying.

However, a figure above him loomed over. Their hair fell from them, and their voice was hazy. Bakura thought it could be Anubis himself, but he knows better. This person seemed more, woman like. Her (h/l) hair loomed over him, like pendulums swaying in the wind. As if it was hypnotizing him to stay a live for a little bit longer.

The world fades into black.

⟝ ⟞

Bakura woke up to the sunrise hitting his face. He took a deep breath then winced, he felt the pain. Yet he was thankful that he survived the wounds. He looked around the home.

Where is he exactly? Bakura sat up and felt the bandages over him. Someone helped him, Bakura is usually use to tending his own wounds. Though this is new, and he feels better. It's a better job than his own skills. He still felt pain, which is good, it's keeping him awake and alive. Bakura didn't want to push himself, yet again, where was he? This home looks alone and yet so clean. Is there a ghost that lives here? He heard humming from the kitchen, even some footsteps, someone is home. Bakura laid down on his back and slowly closed his eyes.

"Excuse me, I brought you breakfast." The female smiled.

Bakura opened one eye and sat up, he took the platter. He poured honey on his bread and began to eat away. He then bit from a fig, his mannerisms were ungodly though. The female couldn't help but to smile and watch him chow down on this meal.

"My name is (y/n), I helped you..." She placed some hair behind her ear.

Bakura swallowed, "Thank you. However if I were you, I would of left me to die."

(y/n) tilted her head, "What do you mean?"

Bakura chuckled, "You don't know me do you?" (y/n) shook her head no, but now she felt as if she had a small idea about him. Bakura spoke again, "I'm Thief King, I can't believe you would save someone like me."

"I know you're not bad though, I know you've killed countless. However if you really wanted to prove your terrifying manner, you could have killed me. You see that knife on the platter, you could've stabbed me and taken everything." Her eyes softened, Bakura's widened though.

"You could kill me, but you haven't, Thief King." A smirk formed on her face.

Bakura smirked back, "You're very clever, I like that."

"I wouldn't say clever, I would say..." She closed her eyes, "Thoughtful."