How it feels to lose a loved one.

How will you perceive the fear of losing a loved one, I know, how it does, It feels as if your life is done. It feels as if someone is piercing a dagger into my very soul, As if I am drowning into the ocean of desolation, that I’ll be devoured by the tides that roll. It seems to me that the wounds inflicted are worsening, Oh no! They are deepening, they are aggravating. The tree which used to stand there with utmost strength has now been mercilessly uprooted, Just like the confidence which has been devastated. Every day, there in my heart, I cry, I die. One day, when I was sitting in my room, pouring tea in my cup, I felt as if my soul spoke up. “You have become physically and mentally dead” “You have lost all emotions and passions” – It said “Unveiling is not required, the sadness reflects on your very face, Trust me, your attitude will make you lose life’s race.” “Your died smile will make your departed mother unhappier, Make a new beginning with revived spirit, if not for yourself, at least for your mother?* Heaving a sigh, I began to shed tears profusely, *I miss you*, I mumbled, hugging my mother’s photograph tensely. *Your little daughter wants you to know that despite you are gone, Your beautiful image in my heart, will never be torn*