Nocte Angelus Ch. 7

A/N: My creative juices where flowing free today and so I decicded to write this chapter up today and update. Enjoy! Please vote, comment and fan if you haven't already!

There's a bit of a sexual situation going on at the end of this chappie so be warned incase ya'll are uncomftorable about it.

If you like this story and think it's worth reading then please let others know about it. Thanks and enjoy! ^_^v

♫♥♫♫♥♫♫♥♫♫♥♫♫♥♫♫♥♫♫♥♫♫♥♫♫♥♫♫♥♫♫♥♫♫♥♫♫♥♫♫♥♫♫♥♫♫♥♫

Copyright © 2012 All Rigths Reserved

"What the hell are you?!" He demanded an answer from me when I did not reply.

My mouth went dry and my throat closed up not allowing me to speak. As fast as my speed would allow, I grabbed Ryden's hand and ran away from Zen and the guys.

I could hear feet pounding on the narrow dirt road of the street close behind us. Just now realizing that there was something different about him, actually about all of them. What it was I had not the slightest idea, but I was sure as hell going to find out. How are they possibly catching up with us? Even by the looks of it, I might be a bit faster.

Reaching the edge of the street of shops, I make a quick left turn into a dark alleyway. Seeing as though I couldn't just fly right out of here without civilians’ spotting me, the next best thing to do at this point was to hide...but where?

Further ahead, I can make out a door in the darkness that to the human eye would have been impossible to see. Hearing the footsteps getting closer, I ran with Ryden still in my grasp, and shoved her into the room. It looked like a storage room, with all the unopened boxes and furniture that looked like it was meant to be on display.

I am guessing this must be where they are keeping anything extra from the shops. Finding a spot in the back of the room behind a couple of large boxes, I ordered Ryden to hide behind them. She did not hesitate to do just that. Only thing was there was not enough room for me to take place beside her.

'Ryden I can't stay in here they'll find us for sure if I just keep standing around' I mind linked to her. 'Stay here and I'll try to distract them.'

'Just be careful, okay?' She linked back.

I quietly stepped out of the room and quickly closed the door behind me without making a sound. I tiptoed further down the alley making sure to get far away, from where Ryden was hiding. I trailed my fingers along the brick wall to my right, looking back every few seconds making sure no one was fallowing me.

I could just make out the sounds of crickets up ahead and the smell I flowers. My heart rate accelerated, I took a few more steps before I saw a light flickering from a lamppost. I stopped and furrowed my brows. Why does this scenario feel so familiar? Like déjà vu.

Having been sidetracked, I had not notice someone coming up behind me, when I felt breath hitting the side of my ear. An eerie feeling crept down my spine.  A chuckle breaks through the quietness that once took place around me.

A hand roughly pulled on my arm and spun me around having me face a well-defined chest. Unable to take my eyes off him, who I knew had to be Zen, I took a step back trying to inch away from him. He was fast and pushed me against the cold rough brick wall.

"Did you really think you could just get away? Answer me already. Who are you?" He demanded with authority.

Still unable to meet his eyes, I looked to my feet instead trying to come up with a convincing lie. Oh come on who was I trying to fool? He just saw our shopping bags disappear right before his very eyes. Knowing I wasn't going to get away I braced up and lifted my head to look him in the eyes, but only met shadows playing on his features, with confidence I cleared my throat and replied.