Chapter 9

"Hello class, I'm Mrs. Trevino and I will be your Chemistry teacher for the year. When I call your name please take a seat," she began to call out names.

It turned out that Niall and I had lockers only a few down from one another which was great- I was snapped out of my thoughts when my name was called.

"Isabelle Hudson, Niall Horan-," I smiled when I heard we would be sitting next to each other and I took a seat, once again zoning out from what she was saying.

Niall tapped on my shoulder. When I turned my head,he gave me a little wave.

"Hi Iz," he smiled.

"Hi Nialler," I smiled back.

"We get to sit next to each other," he said obviously happy about.

"You two! No talking while I'm talking!" Mrs. Trevino shouted slightly.

"Whoops," the two of us muttered under our breath, only loud enough so we could hear each other.

Mrs. Trevino finished up assigning seats and walked to the front of the room.

"So as I said before, I will be your chemistry teacher for the year. You will be graded on a series of presentations, tests, quizzes, pop quizzes, and experiments which you will complete," she continued to speak until the bell rang.

Niall and I walked out of the classroom side by side and went a few doors down until we found our next class, after checking our schedules again.

HUDSON, ISABELLE M.

PERIOD 1: Chemistry

PERIOD 2: AP Lit

PERIOD 3: AP Calculus* highest class*

PERIOD 4: AP History

CLUBS: Theatre

PERIOD 5: Spanish 5

After school:_______________

We walked into our AP Lit class, also known as english.

There stood a younger looking lady at the front of the class. She was fairly skinny, with a large chest and the second she saw Niall walk in she smirked, although her reaction to Harry was much better.

After she gave us all our seats again, and Niall and I were next to each other because of our last names, she began to speak. While doing so, she continuously walked by Harry, leaning on his desk a bit so her breasts were in his face. Although Harry can be a total flirt, he had a look of disgust on his face. The whole event was pretty amusing.

Before we knew it, fourth period was over meaning it was time for lunch. Niall and I grabbed our lunches from our lockers and made our way through the crowds of people, until we reached the cafeteria.

The room was huge and could easily seat hundreds of people. It was pretty nice for a cafeteria with tables of all sizes, windows with the view of a lake, outdoor seating for when it was nice out, overall pretty cool. On one side of the room was a vending machine filled with all sorts of drinks and treats, a soft pretzel machine on a counter nearby. Simple foods were all at the stand nearby where as the other food was on the opposite side of the room through two doors. Unlike many, I packed my own lunch in a brown paper bag.

Niall and I picked out a table for everyone, we chose a 8 seater so we had extra space incase someone else I became friends with or that the boys did could sit here.

Within minutes, all the boys had their seat at the table and we all ate our lunch.

I happily at my turkey sandwich on a roll, tasty cake, strawberries, and drank my water. Niall tried to steal bits of my food at times, so because I ate my chips earlier on, I gave him a piece of my tasty cake which he was happy about.

"I'm hungry," he complained once we all finished eating.

"You just ate!" Harry joked around.

"I know, but I'm still hungry," Niall continued.

We all laughed. Oh Niall.

After a while, a voice came on over the microphone.

"Hello everyone. I talked to some new members of this school earlier today, and being as nice as they are, decided to go through with this idea. Please welcome One Direction," a man said.

The five boys stood from their seats and walked over to the microphone.

"Hello, we are One Direction," Harry smiled at the crowd as they began to sing.

Maybe it's the way she walked (wow)
Straight into my heart and stole it.
Through the doors and past the guards (wow),
Just like she already owned it.

I said, "Can you give it back to me?"
She said, "Never in your wildest dreams."

And we danced all night to the best song ever.
We knew every line. Now I can't remember
How it goes but I know that I won't forget her
'Cause we danced all night to the best song ever.

I think it went oh, oh, oh
I think it went yeah, yeah, yeah
I think it goes oh

Said her name was Georgia Rose (wow),
And her daddy was a dentist.
Said I had a dirty mouth (I got a dirty mouth)
But she kissed me like she meant it.

I said, "Can I take you home with me?"
She said, "Never in your wildest dreams."

And we danced all night to the best song ever.
We knew every line. Now I can't remember
How it goes but I know that I won't forget her
'Cause we danced all night to the best song ever.

I think it went oh, oh, oh
I think it went yeah, yeah, yeah
I think it goes oh

You know, I know, you know I'll remember you,
And I know, you know, I know you'll remember me,
[In background:]
(oh, oh, oh
Yeah, yeah, yeah)
And you know, I know, you know I'll remember you,
And I know, you know, I hope you'll remember how we danced, how we danced

1, 2, 1, 2, 3

How we danced all night to the best song ever.
We knew every line. Now I can't remember
How it goes but I know that I won't forget her
'Cause we danced all night to the best song ever.
(We danced, we danced, it goes something like, yeah)

We danced all night to the best song ever.
We knew every line. Now I can't remember
How it goes but I know that I won't forget her
'Cause we danced all night to the best song ever.

I think it went oh, oh, oh
I think it went yeah, yeah, yeah
I think it goes oh

Best song ever,
It was the best song ever.
It was the best song ever,

Everyone stood up and cheered as the song came to an end, as Niall sent a little wink my way. I could feel the butterflies dancing in my stomach.