Chapter 56

The architecture was absolutely outstanding on every London attraction. The interior of the Globe Theatre, the outside of the Big Ben, the design on the tower bridge, and the structure of the Royal Albert Hall, everything amazed me. It was astonishing, every single piece of it's history. It was all so new to me, for I had never visited the city of London before. We all took many pictures, but I probably took the most by far. Simon had provided us with a luxurious meal the previous night, as well as a nice breakfast at the hotel. We stopped at a café as we toured, before continuing on. Around three o'clock, we headed back to the hotel to pack up so we could catch our flight only a little while later. Originally we weren't going to leave until early Monday morning, but we decided to leave tonight.

"I look forward to seeing you guys again soon, okay?"

"Okay, bye Uncle Si," we said as we boarded our plane.

The day sky was starting to fade into dark as we bordered, the engine of the plane making a tumbling noise as it can alive and flew into the air. One again, there were fans at the gate before boarding, and expected to be there in the Dublin air port, sure enough, a crowed of paparazzi and screaming fans were lined up outside the gate. As usual, the boys stopped and took a few pictures and signed a few papers before Paul, the boys body guard, led us to the car parked in the back. Almost instantly, I fell asleep on Niall's shoulder.

Beep beep

I opened my eyes, unaware and confused to the sound of my alarm.

"Morning honey. You must have fallen asleep in the car last night because Niall carried you in. Now hurry up, I want to here all about it," she smiled as I nodded, stepping out of my bed to get ready for school.

I threw on a blue skirt and a black leather jacket with a shirt before heading down the stairs. There sat my whole family including my father who should have been at work.

"I wanted to hear you explain," my Dad said, obviously noticing the confused look on my face.

"Ah, okay. Well good morning, it was great. We went in on Saturday around 10:30 in the morning, and he started off by having me sing a little bit and then he have me some papers to sign that would make it all official. I will be the boys opening act and sing duets with Niall in their tour that starts on September 16 or 17, I forget which one and I will write my own songs, some alone, some with others, and I will also record covers. Yesterday we toured and now I'm here, and officially signed!" I grinned as they all gave me a hug, telling me how proud they were and what not and said the typical 'congratulations' and 'you deserve it' kind of stuff.

As usual, I walked outside with my phone and bag in hand, as well as my cheerleading bag because practice was suppose to be starting up again, meeting Niall outside. He handed me an earphone as we listened to music from his phone playlist, making our way to school, and Viva La Vida by Coldplay.

I used to rule the world
Seas would rise when I gave the word
Now in the morning I sleep alone
Sweep the streets I used to roam

I used to roll the dice
Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
Listen as the crowd would sing
"Now the old king is dead! Long live the king!"

One minute I held the key
Next the walls were closed on me
And I discovered that my castles stand
Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

I hear Jerusalem bells are ringing
Roman Cavalry choirs are singing
Be my mirror, my sword and shield
My missionaries in a foreign field

For some reason I can't explain
Once you go there was never
Never an honest word
And that was when I ruled the world

It was the wicked and wild wind
Blew down the doors to let me in
Shattered windows and the sound of drums
People couldn't believe what I'd become

Revolutionaries wait
For my head on a silver plate
Just a puppet on a lonely string
Oh, who would ever wanna be king?

I hear Jerusalem bells are ringing
Roman Cavalry choirs are singing
Be my mirror, my sword and shield
My missionaries in a foreign field

For some reason I can't explain
I know Saint Peter won't call my name
Never an honest word
But that was when I ruled the world

Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh

I hear Jerusalem bells are ringing
Roman Cavalry choirs are singing
Be my mirror, my sword and shield
My missionaries in a foreign field

For some reason I can't explain
I know Saint Peter won't call my name
Never an honest word
But that was when I ruled the world