Chapter 27

"And twist, run, leap, spin, hold that foot up high!" I shouted as Nikki and I rehearsed the dance routine for the upcoming show with the dancers, fixing all of the little mistakes in hope for perfection.

"And ending posing!" Nikki screamed so everyone could hear her over the music.

"Okay, okay, take 5 everyone," Nikki said as the music came to a stop.

The dancers came off from the stage, running to their water bottles, scattered somewhere on the ground. I took a big sip of mine, the cold water rushing down my throat, giving me another breath of fresh air. After about five minutes, we called the dancers back to the stage, as well as some of the cheerleaders who had been interested in taking part in the show. Nikki, Rebekah, and I would be the flyers, everyone else dancing in the back or the base.

"Okay girls, dancers, same thing as before, just remember to smile big and if you forget something just make it look like you know what you are doing, don't just stop, dance similar moves as everyone else to the beat. Cheerleaders, smile big as you hold up Nikki, Rebekah, and I please!" I explained.

We rehearsed the parts with the cheerleaders that were necessary, including another mini pyramid and twists in the air, flips and tricks all over. The boys practiced their singing and choreography with the rest of everyone, until it was almost 6 o'clock. The time flew by fast.

I grabbed my bag along with Nikki, as we looked out into the auditorium one last time before leaving. Confetti shooters hung above, to shoot into the crowd. Huge colored lights hung every where, along with normal colored. Posters and signs on the end every row of seats towards the aisle, and so much more. Outside the doors, tables were set up with tons of food and a ticket stand. Many people had pre ordered tickets, but many also had not. It was hard to believe that tomorrow was already November 7, the day of our huge show. Of course there would be more, but it came so fast. The show was going to be, spectacular.

Two bags in hand, I waited for Niall before the two of us headed home. Once again we walked the short walk, although it was starting to get a bit chilly outside. My tight black leggings and grey sweater kept me warm though, as I held Niall's hand until I arrived home.

"Bye Niall," I gave him a kiss on the lips.

"By Iz," he kissed me on my forehead this time.

I smiled as I walked into my house, this time going through the door inside the garage. I dropped my bags in my laundry room and slipped off my shoes, quickly petting Lucy before greeting my family.

"Hi honey," my Mom smiled.

"Hi Mom!"

"How was school?"

"Great, I can't wait for tomorrow!"

"Well I can't wait to see it all and here is your dinner," she replied handing me a dish of pasta which I carried to my room to start my home work.

2 hours of papers, work books, studying, and essays later, my homework was done, along with my dinner.

I took a quick warm shower, before drying my hair and slipping on some warm pajamas.

"Don't worry about a thing,
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right.
Singin': "Don't worry about a thing,
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right! "

Rise up this mornin',
Smile with the risin' sun,
Three little birds
Each by my doorstep
Singin' sweet songs
Of melodies pure and true,
Sayin', ("This is my message to you-ou-ou: ")

Singin': "Don't worry 'bout a thing,
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right."
Singin': "Don't worry (don't worry) 'bout a thing,
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right! "

Rise up this mornin',
Smiled with the risin' sun,
Three little birds
Each by my doorstep
Singin' sweet songs
Of melodies pure and true,
Sayin', "This is my message to you-ou-ou: "

Singin': "Don't worry about a thing, worry about a thing, oh!
Every little thing gonna be all right. Don't worry! "
Singin': "Don't worry about a thing" - I won't worry!
"'Cause every little thing gonna be all right."

Singin': "Don't worry about a thing,
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right" - I won't worry!
Singin': "Don't worry about a thing,
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right."
Singin': "Don't worry about a thing, oh no!
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right!

I listened to the song Three Little Birds on my phone, calming my nerves, before falling asleep.