Chapter 65

March 13. I had made up the school work I had missed, caught up with all my friends and had a few cheer practices, emailed Simon back and forth, and spent a lot of time with Niall since we had arrived home from Tahiti. I woke up to the smell of delicious foods and toast being cooked, before stepping out of bed and changing into a comfy sweater and black leggings. I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen, surprised when I saw no one in the kitchen, nor any food. That's when I noticed rose pedals scattered on the floor. March 13. Six months since Niall and I started dating, the day he asked me out. I smiled to myself before following the path of pedals, leading to the basement door. As I opened it up, another whiff of food being cooked hit my face, carefully taking slow steps down the stairs. There in front of my eyes sat a buffet of food including bagels, toast, fruit, juices, other drinks, scrambled eggs, and bacon, along with syrup, whip cream, and butter. I gasped. Suddenly I heard the angelic voice of Niall singing and the careful strumming of a guitar as I turned around.

"Settle down with me
Cover me up
Cuddle me in

Lie down with me
And hold me in your arms

And your heart's against my chest, your lips pressed to my neck
I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet
And with a feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now

Kiss me like you wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
This feels like falling in love
Falling in love
We're falling in love

Settle down with me
And I'll be your safety
You'll be my lady

I was made to keep your body warm
But I'm cold as the wind blows so hold me in your arms

Oh no
My heart's against your chest, your lips pressed to my neck
I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet
And with this feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now

Kiss me like you wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
This feels like falling in love
Falling in love
We're falling in love

Yeah I've been feeling everything
From hate to love
From love to lust
From lust to truth
I guess that's how I know you
So I hold you close to help you give it up

So kiss me like you wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
This feels like falling in love
Falling in love
We're falling in love

Kiss me like you wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
This feels like falling in love
Falling in love
We're falling in love."

I could feel my eyes begin to tear up as I smiled at him and ran over, as he placed the guitar against the wall and gave me a hug.

"That was the sweetest thing ever," I sniffled, wiping my tears of happiness.

"Happy six months Iz, I love you," he kissed me, our lips colliding and dancing with the other.

We pulled apart when we needed air once again, resting my forehead on his and looking into his crystal blue eyes.

"I love you too," I smiled as he took my hand and I made myself a dish of food before he told the rest of my family to have some as well.

We walked into the back room, as he played a movie.

"I thought we could just have a relaxing day," he smiled as he clicked the play button.

"I like that," I replied, sitting close to him as he pulled me closer.

Needless to say we had quite the lovely day, watching movies and cuddling. He ended it by taking me to the park to walk around and we are a quick dinner at Nando's. Romantic, I know. He was the best and I don't think I could ever ask for anything or anyone better. I love him and always will so much.

A/N

Everything is going to be more spaced out in time as the story comes to an end. Remember, there will not be a sequel but there will be an epilogue and some snapshots.