Prologue

I am waiting out by the post box on a sunny/rainy harrogate morning, well what did I expect it was a standard Yorkshire morning, I was waiting for a specific letter to come that day. I was also hoping it would come before I went to college, of course as all standard UK post it didn't come on time as its basically snail mail here.

I stood up and walked inside to get ready. I walked up the stairs and into my room, opening my wardrobe door so I could rummage through to find an outfit to wear. I finally decided to put on a black floral skater dress, nude tights and white floral converse high tops. I only chose this because I'm not on the unit today. Then I did my make-up putting on only blusher, foundation, mascara, eye shadow and liner and finally lipstick. I then feed my reptiles what have crickets and salads, change water and mist before straightening my long butt length blue, turquoise and green aumbrae hair pinning back my fringe.

Just as I finish my mum pokes her head in telling me the time, which was 9:30 a, meaning my two best friends were here since they usually get me before they go to college. I grab a packet of breakfast biscuits before grabbing my backpack and headed out the door with Jade and Beth. We crossed the last road before walking into the college gates and into the common room to which I was greeted by wolf whistles from the guys ya know because I'm that hot and i alreafy know it. I catch the eye of Tyler, my gay best mate, and nod knowing that he wanted a game of pool, to which I beat him. Yay me!

At 9:55 am exactly we walked to lesson, which dragged on, well it seemed like it but 10 minutes in we hear the classroom door open and a familiar smooth voice speaks "sorry I'm late Huw" he says before sliding into the seat next to me. "Hey babe" my boyfriend of 3 years whispers in my ear as I continue to copy from the board, "Gareth" I whisper back

"Hey bubba" Gareth says after coming up to me in the lunch line. I nod as he pulls me into a hug "you'll get it Arianna, I know you will get it and if not they would be a fool not to take you!" He says making me smile, he kisses the corner of my mouth before speaking again. "I'm still staying over yours tonight right?" He asks and I confirm with a nod.

After waiting in the common room for Gareth to come out of class we walk to my house and head inside. "Hello Gareth" my mum says as we walk through the door " hello Marie how are you?" Gareth replies to my mum "very good thank you, yourself ?" She responds "I'm very well thank you, I got into Texas state university, my letter came yesterday in the post I'm so exited" he says, i smile sadly knowing that i haven't got in since everyone knew who was getting into uni had already got their acceptance letter. We walk up to my bedroom and Gareth places his stuff in my queen sized bed, his eyes scan my room, it's changed since he has last had been in it my salcarta tortoises, shelly and santiago that had just been in there now my Kenya sand boa toast, my female tricolour harlequin called oopsy daisy and extreme harlequin crested gecko called calypso, my male flame super dalmatian called touch and lastly my male rainbow boa bubbakook had been moved in there.

He stands and goes into my walk in wardrobe and takes a look at my double snake rack that holds my 21 snakes. From top to bottom on rack one.

1) banana cinnamon royal python Called Anna

2) Amur Butter Cinnamon Desert ghost royal python called brandy.

3) alloy banana pastel royal python Called socks

4) an andromeda royal python called roomie

5) angel of death royal python called miss Jackson

6) axanthic calico spider royal python called cat (ironic I know)

7) bald bumble bee enchi royal python called batman

8) killer gargoyle royal python called joker