Chapter Four

Arizona's P.O.V
By the time I came around the sun's as shinning brightly through the curtains of the room I was in, it was a strange and unfamiliar room. The door opened and a worried looking Ashton walked in followed by Brandon, relief washed over both the boys faces when they saw I was awake. "Morning sleepy" Brandon said,I could tell he had just got up,his voice was raspy and his hair was a mess.

I smile shyly as the memories of last night flooded back into view, "w..what happened" I asked quietly. The boys looked at each other before Brandon approached me slowly and sat on the edge of the bed "well I'm ari we heard screaming when we finally got into the room we saw ryker trying to make moves on you and well I figured you were having flash backs or something..... " Brandon says " then you kinda blacked out" Ashton finishes.

Of course Brandon would knew, he was the one that saved me, stopped me from breaking down, took me out the horrible place..... beat him up......

My eyes suddenly grew very wide,"did He?" I stammered while Brandon shook his head knowing exactly whom i was on about  " beth jade and cade stopped him from coming anywhere near so he went back to fucking about with some girl". I not slowly looking at the time "home time huh?" Ashton asks and I nod in reply.

Hunters P.O.V
Boy this was a bad idea,I should never have brought rydel back here.... i promised to follow the rules.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by a girls voice "what's behind the locked doors?" She asks, great now she is snooping. "Who locks doors in their own house?" She tries the door to Ari's room but fails to get in. Luckily i made sure to lock certain doors while she slept.

I sighed sitting on the sofa at which point cc and dutchess both jump on my lap. I scratch each animal behind the ears,"oh how cute I didn't know you had pets whose these gorge critters" she coos trying to fus crookshanks. " the Irish red setter is durchess and the Maine coon is crookshanks. I wouldn't fus her of I were you, you haven't properly been introduced." She frowns slightly before shrugging.

She pulls me to my feet and takes me to my room and well you can guess what happened from there (authors note:-i will put in some smut, I'm just waiting till a certain couple gets together)

After doing the deed I hear screaming,I shove on my boxers and grab a pair of jogging bottoms before shoving them on and walking to find Arianna's room open and both girls screaming, dutchess and crookshanks both growling at rydel. "You have a girlfriend and you go and fuck me?"rydel questions "well good on you she is a worthless piece of shit whose needs to very much loose weight no one likes a fat bitch" she sneers before I can answer. With that arianna grabs cc and pushes past rydel and runs down the stairs, dutchess doesn't follow straight away she crouched low to the floor and slinks past us growling with her teeth bared before running after ari.

Shit I've done it this time I think I just lost the love of my life.

"Shall we finish?" Rydel says seductively,I shake my head " she wasn't my girlfriend. I think you should leave" I deadpanned before turning on my here and getting her stuff. She took it and stormed out the house.

"Arizona?" I was currently sat outside the basement door with arianna locked inside, I know this because every now and again I could here her sniffle " I'm so sorry I didn't mean for this to happen" she sniffles but says nothing

its been about 3 hours , meaning it is now 11 pm,since she locked herself in the basement with her reptiles, she had obviously fell asleep in there and I don't blame her. I still cant get her out I pulled out my phone and messaged the group chat that didn't have her in.

me: hey guys

Jade: hey hunter

Beth: hey all

Ashton: sup people

Bradon: yo yo

Madison: mads in the house

Cade: people

Theo: heyyyy

Izzy: im awake wassup

Beth added an unknown number to the chat

Beth: hey Anthony

Unknown: hey Beth, Jade and Brandon. long time no see guys

Me: we are aware this is a group chat to plan a mini surprise party for Ari

Unknown: oh shit yeah, @jade am I coming down still

Jade: yas see you in a few hours

Me: who the hell is this

Unknown: Anthony-Drake Marcus Whiting. AJ is my twin

Me: oh

Me: so Ari's house at 12pm, Caden and Izzy you'll take her out for breakfast while we set up

Everyone: okay

Anthony: awesome  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well hello guys

this is just a filler chapter that's why it is so short

the banner is a sudan plated lizard (kouvu or zazu)

enjoy

mini mushu