Chapter Six

A pair of hands covered my eyes after everything had gone silent, by now it was 5 in the evening and people now thought it was time I opened my presents. After being blindly lead down the stairs to my reptile room. Once the hands finally uncovered my eyes Hunter came into view, so he had been the one to cover my eyes and bring me down. Some hour odd later and what was once a decently big pile now was cut down to one small present left. It was a tiny silver box with s blue sparkly ribbon, inside sat a small gold dolphin necklace "OMG" was all I could utter.

"You like it" Hunter asks, I nod completely lost for words, I have no words for how beautiful it is. "Do You want me to put it on you?"he the asks and I nod still not having my brain connected to my mouth "I knew you would like it" he states smiling and taking the necklace out of my hand and putting  it around my neck.

<>|<>|<>|<>|<>|<>|<>|<>|<>|

Some hours later

It was currently 2am and everyone went home an hour ago
My mum and brother are staying in a near by hotel so now the house is really quiet, almost dead, well I assume it was just me in the house. I go down and turn off the lights to the vivariums and head up to my room. A pair of hands grab me and pulled me towards and muscular body. I'm about to scream when a soft pair of lips crash against my mouth.

It's a while before me and the owner of the lips break apart breathlessly "by the way happy birthday" says a familiar voice before pulling me close to his body again hugging me "I thought you were staying at the twins house for the night Hunter" I whisper as he takes my hand and leads me into my room. As we walk in a realise that it has been redecorated "You like it?" He asks turning to me " sorry you can't sleep here tonight because of the fumes but you can stay in my room and I will sleep on the sofa" he offered

I nod and grab my night stuff and head through to the bath room, when I return he has changed and was sorting out blankets and bits in order to sleep on the sofa downstairs.  I look at the bed and decided it's big enough for both of us comfortably "You Know You don't have to we can share since you won't let me sleep on the sofa downstairs" she shakes his head "No no it's okay i sleep on the sofa downstairs"he says grabbing the bits and walking out and down the stairs.

I slide into hunters huge bed and and snuggle under his covers before breathing in his familiar sent of sandalwood and mint. Just as I was about to fall asleep the door softly opened, it closed just as quickly and softly as it had opened.

Suddenly the bed softly dipped and I was pulled into a warm body "the sofa isn't as comfortable as the bed, I'd rather be here with you, good night hunni" Hunter whispered softly as though not to wake me.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《¡《》《》《》《》

Hunters P.O.V

The sun shines through the curtains and i pull arizona's sleeping figure towards me and attempt to go back to sleep, i could get used to this if im honest and i also think i may be falling for her. 

after a while i get woken up by her stirring, she quietly and carefully tires to remove my hand from round her waist, i yawn and streach " morning" she groggially whispers " i didnt mean to wake you" she says as she slides out the bed and pulls my dressing gown around her small body and heads towards the door trying not to trip over the dressing gown as she sleepily ambles out the door and toward what i can assume is the bathroom, while she is in the bathroom i head into her room and grab an outfit for her to wear.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi guys 

sorry this is such a shit chapter and such a short chapter but im in the process of writing another one for you guys 

since its christmas i thought chapter seven could be the christmas one 

lots of love 

mini mushu