Chapter Eight - Christmas part two

Arizona's P.O.V

My mother and Hunter wakes me up at about 9am while Anthony makes breakfast, I put my dressing gown and slippers over my pyjamas before heading downstairs. As I walked down the stairs the smell of pancakes and bacon punches me in the nose.

Walking through the door I pull out a stool from the breakfast bar and plonk my backside on it just as Anthony flipped a couple of pancakes, dusted them with sugar before garnishing it with bits of bacon and summer fruits before placing it on the mat infront of me

After we had all finished Hunter cleaned the plates away while Anthony washed down the sides. I stood up and headed towards my room. I got into the shower and started to wash myself starting off with my hair then washing my body from head to toe. After finishing washing I shaved my areas that needed shaving and got out the shower before wrapping a soft fluffy towel around my body.

When I was finally dry and had my underwear on I slipped through to my bedroom and slipped on my clothes before heading down stairs. I was just passing the front door when the bell rang. I stop mid stride and turn back to answer the door. 

Standing in from of me is the almost splitting image of Hunter although his hair was a little messier and he was a little taller the Hunter. " ah you must be Arizona" he says extending his hand as a gesture for me to shake to which I do " I'm Fletcher by the way nice to meet you and thank you for letting me stay" he grins as I step back to allow him in.

"Hunter" I kinda holler grabbing hold of Crookshanks before she makes it out the door before kicking the door shut with my foot and picking up Crookshanks and following Fletcher into the kitchen where my mum, brother and Hunter are currently sitting, meanwhile Fletcher stands there watching me. Hunter pulls out a seat for me to sit on and I sit on it, crookshanks immediately jumps onto Hunters lap.

After a long busy day it's finally bed time, I bid everyone goodnight and head up the stairs to do my normal night routine before going into my bedroom to change into a nice fluffy pair of Christmas pyjamas and climbing into bed yo watch a Christmas film. not long after the film started I hear movement outside my my sort indicating  that everyone else was heading to bed. After a little my door creaks open and Hunter sneaks into my room "What film you watching" he whispers  as he climbs into the bed and pulls the covers  up
over himself. "The town that Christmas forgot"i reply before falling into silence till the end of the film and falling asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey my lovelies

Sorry this chapter took yonks to write and is so small. Hope you enjoy